Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner 🏅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your opinion. I can’t work out if you’re trying to make a nickname for Antigoni by calling anti gone or just rude misspelling her name.

Personally I’m not a fan of the “I’m here to shake things up steal your man” type bombshells

Natalia was left to the end cause they had to put her in eventually and didn’t want her in earlier. She wasn’t interesting or likeable. She had an attempt at an argument with ekin but failed.
no joke i actually thought her name had an e at the end, i’ve been spelling it that way since forever

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mate we get it, you love Antigoni 😭🤣😭 tit the bed id rather talk about honeybuns or Luca bish sells fish at this point
i don’t actually love her. I like her and thought she was good on the show but never followed her socials and aside from on here I’ve not seen anything about her since she left.

I replied to a comment someone tagged me in. If you don’t like it scroll on

Just done some googling about this. Jack and Dani 79%
the year kem and amber one was only 31% with 29% Camilla and Jamie!
I think it should be a vote at the start of the show then a vote after 4th or 3rd announced. Who knows may effect the winner
Interesting!!

Reactions: 2
i don’t actually love her. I like her and thought she was good on the show but never followed her socials and aside from on here I’ve not seen anything about her since she left.

I replied to a comment someone tagged me in. If you don’t like it scroll on
I have for many pages but you’re still bloody going 🤣🤣🤣 it was a joke anyway, chill ya baps

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg seriously guys mute each other - the atmosphere in the thread is going to shite. People can like or dislike whoever they want - nobody needs to get arsey about it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Must be a bit odd between Davide ( loved) Luca and Dami ( loathed)..i mean have they discussed ofcom and womens aid yet or what?

Reactions: 8
Ikenna was just live half of them are at a hotel and he went live with dami who's already at the place .indiyah came on and ikenna got danica on the live .should have heard the screams 😆😆 wonder what the vibe will be like with indiyah and Amber as they was good mates

Reactions: 2
Me too!! 🤣🤣 are we petty!???
lmao yes, but i’m sure she’ll live

Ikenna was just live half of them are at a hotel and he went live with dami who's already at the place .indiyah came on and ikenna got danica on the live .should have heard the screams 😆😆 wonder what the vibe will be like with indiyah and Amber as they was good mates
i can’t wait to see the amber-indiyah encounter. ikenna seems to be happy for damiyah and doesn’t really care, amber didn’t even appear to like dami but seemed to care, i wonder what she thinks of indiyah now

Reactions: 7
I don’t know if this is the one you were looking but here’s a thread for the USA one @Lmkgirl

View attachment 1472113She literally was like I need an outfit that is going to bring the attention back on me 🤣🤣🙈
This is terrible

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t know if this is the one you were looking but here’s a thread for the USA one @Lmkgirl

This is terrible
Thanks hunni buns I lobe you 😘
Pick you up from the airport in a taxi 🚕 🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.