Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner šŸ…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Praying that Andrew enters his messy villain era šŸ•ÆIā€™ll lose a bit of respect for him if he doesnā€™t tbh, personally I could never stay close friends with people who are that rude to my girlfriend.

Luca was a million times worse to Tasha in the Villa and he huffed once and then forgot it so I donā€™t think heā€™s going to let himself get too bothered over Jacques.
Somehow the above is too short so I shall keep typing and hope it lets me post soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
the only girls i actually liked and will keep up with are indiyah, ekin, and tasha, theyā€™re my top 3 og girls, paige i donā€™t like, gemma talked too much about ekin and was boring. and then danica and summer i liked aswell

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Antigoni from last Wednesday until this Wednesday

Shes a social climber and not a good one
Sorry but this podcast went INNNNN on Antigoni

But its true, why you rolling up to a Gala like an exotic dancer? šŸ’€šŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Praying that Andrew enters his messy villain era šŸ•ÆIā€™ll lose a bit of respect for him if he doesnā€™t tbh, personally I could never stay close friends with people who are that rude to my girlfriend.
Jacques is literally a twit.

Reactions: 14
gemma didnt defend her, she stayed silent while sitting next to luca as he berated tasha and then later told luca in private that he was not nice lmao. if anything paige defended her
doesnā€™t matter where she did it, she still defended her lol, she told him not to say stuff like that when sheā€™s already down and some other stuffā€¦i donā€™t like gemma much but i can still give her props if she did something niceā€¦

Reactions: 3
I think AntiGONE Was/Is lurking on this thread, 3-4 pages of back and forth about her and one hardcore fan defending her, a bit sus

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Luca was a million times worse to Tasha in the Villa and he huffed once and then forgot it so I donā€™t think heā€™s going to let himself get too bothered over Jacques.
Somehow the above is too short so I shall keep typing and hope it lets me post soon.
He should be bothered though, he should be bothered by all 3 of them. I just mentioned Jacques in this post because of that video. The girl who posted it tagged all of the islanders and almost every single one of them has viewed it šŸ˜³

Reactions: 4
gemma didnt defend her, she stayed silent while sitting next to luca as he berated tasha and then later told luca in private that he was not nice lmao. if anything paige defended her
all paige said was ā€œthereā€™s a time and placeā€ or something like that idk

Reactions: 3
u know those girls in high school that complain about absolutelyyyyyy everything to the point that it's just annoying to hear someone be negative ALL. THE. TIME. over every little thing? that's who gemma reminded me of. even in the finale her and luca were making comments about ekin like how are you guys not bored of yourselves!!

doesnā€™t matter where she did it, she still defended her lol, she told him not to say stuff like that when sheā€™s already down and some other stuffā€¦i donā€™t like gemma much but i can still give her props if she did something niceā€¦
no sorry its not the same. if you're getting publicly confronted like that in front of a whole group while all your supposed friends are watching, it's embarrassing and really makes you feel invalidated as it feels like you're not being validated by any of the 10 people sitting there watching it all happen. it's not going to make up for it to find out the day after that one of the girls spoke to their guy about how he spoke to you

Reactions: 7
u know those girls in high school that complain about absolutelyyyyyy everything to the point that it's just annoying to hear someone be negative ALL. THE. TIME. over every little thing? that's who gemma reminded me of. even in the finale her and luca were making comments about ekin like how are you guys not bored of yourselves!!

no sorry its not the same. if you're getting publicly confronted like that in front of a whole group while all your supposed friends are watching, it's embarrassing and really makes you feel invalidated as it feels like you're not being validated by any of the 10 people sitting there watching it all happen. it's not going to make up for it to find out the day after that one of the girls spoke to their guy about how he spoke to you
lol okay, i strongly disagree with you but to each their own

Reactions: 1
I actually think this is the first season where there are zero likeable islanders. All of them have got an agenda and that's where I think this show has ultimately failed. Bring back Kady and Olivia šŸ¤£

Reactions: 8
i canā€™t wait to see who will break up first and who will last longest

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jacques told co-host Ben Shephard: 'My plan moving forward is to work with kids with ADHA, disabilities. A lot of people come out thinking about money but if I can put a smile one someone's face it makes my day.'

What a guy :rolleyes:
Why has he signed with Social PR then if he's not thinking about money? I can't stand him the tit stained bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dami seems to be doing the most tiktoks since he's he's out šŸ˜† done some with indiyah and one about his farts and now done one with ekins brother šŸ˜†

Reactions: 5
i canā€™t wait to see who will break up first and who will last longest
Think Dami will break up first. Then Ekin and Davide. Then Lemma will say they broke up but actually did months ago. Then Tasha will break up.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.