Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner 🏅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Backhanders

Not sure if this has been shown previously about the links between agents and producers.

Been thinking for a while there's something off with off-limits, they must be one of the two being investigated, as they have far too many OG's/finalists and NEVER seem to have a flop.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I saw someone comment on something saying jacques is nice and he's been brainwashed by luca and that's why he said it 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
He is so embarrassing 😭

ok but seriously what knobhead gave george so much confidence???????? he gets more disgusting as each day goes by. shouldnt he stop now? we're going to have to call a national crisis due to the ick of the george soon

Not a fan of Tasha’s dad after he talked tit about Ekin but good for him, I hope Andrew fucks them all off now he’s out the villa. Also, this is a bleeping illness the way people defend Jacques 🤮
what did he say about ekin?

Reactions: 2
I notice that Tasha’s bestie only follows Ekin out of all the girls. I think the fact that they don’t follow Gemma or Paige says a lot about who was truly the best friend to Tasha in that villa 🤷🏻‍♀️
but ekin was involved in talking/laughing about tasha behind her back, so i think she’s following ekin just cause she wants to

Reactions: 5
What’s the tweet meant to prove? That it is him in the pic and video? I don’t like Jacques but wouldn’t say that’s bullying quoting the most famous quote of the show. He’s just trying to stay relevant.
you’ve had your 15mins go away now.
he's quoting the lier quote when tasha is literally professing her true feelings for andrew. it's not just the act alone that's bullying but the fact that it's a recurring thing he does to pick on her and the validity of how she feels about andrew. why not say it when gemma was talking if its just a trend?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Crying !!! I forgot about this !!
And Antigonis in the video baahahaha

Right I used to think Jack Fowler was proper fit... but this has given me the ultimate ICKKKK. Is he ok? :oops:

• Haha
but ekin was involved in talking/laughing about tasha behind her back, so i think she’s following ekin just cause she wants to
I don’t remember Ekin laughing behind her back? I only remember her talking about Tasha when she was crying all the time

I don’t remember Ekin laughing behind her back? I only remember her talking about Tasha when she was crying all the time
it was behind her back technically when tasha was on the sun bed crying to paige and gemma about being in the bottom again and ekin was in the kitchen with davide and some of the boys saying tasha and andrew are in the bottom a lot now and so she shouldnt take it too seriously to be that upset over it anymore as its not new news

Tasha also laughed at Ekin behind her back and called her relationship fake, everyone was little bit bitchy this year let’s be honest 😂 I still think Ekin was a better friend to Tasha than Gemma was.

when tasha was crying out being in the bottom, davide, luca and dami were all talking about her saying why’s she crying, making jokes etc and she agreed and laughed with them, and was also vocal about it

Tasha also laughed at Ekin behind her back and called her relationship fake, everyone was little bit bitchy this year let’s be honest 😂
yeah that’s cause she had to pick someone in the challenge lol, that’s what i was talking about, that night ekin also said other things about tasha (i forgot what) but i think it was like (you’re in the bottom all the time so how can you call me fake) and then later laughed/agreed with the boys in the kitchen about her being in the bottom. and yeah i agree everyone was a bit bitchy which is why i don’t think tashas friend following eki means she was the only true friend to tasha. female friendships this year weren’t great at all tbh

Tasha also laughed at Ekin behind her back and called her relationship fake, everyone was little bit bitchy this year let’s be honest 😂 I still think Ekin was a better friend to Tasha than Gemma was.
maybe, but summer said that tasha, gemma and paige were like a little group and that they were close. gemma was also the one defending and helping her from luca that night when ekin (and others) were all talking about her

Last edited:
when tasha was crying out being in the bottom, davide, luca and dami were all talking about her saying why’s she crying, making jokes etc and she agreed and laughed with them, and was also vocal about it

yeah that’s cause she had to pick someone in the challenge lol, that’s what i was talking about, that night ekin also said other things about tasha (i forgot what) but i think it was like (you’re in the bottom all the time so how can you call me fake) and then later laughed/agreed with the boys in the kitchen about her being in the bottom. and yeah i agree everyone was a bit bitchy which is why i don’t think tashas friend following eki means she was the only true friend to tasha. female friendships this year weren’t great at all tbh
Yeah all of the girls had bitchy moments behind each others backs but they also all had moments of being there for each other. I know they are all close now but there wasn’t a solid friendship like Liberty & Kaz.

I just think it speaks volumes that Tasha’s best mate on the outside world wouldn’t want to follow her “bestie” in the villa, that’s all 🤷🏻‍♀️ I could never be best mates with someone who allowed their man to bully me on national television but that might just be me.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Gemma was also talking about her .it was literally everyone there was people in the kitchen and then a group of girls sat on a beanbag talking about her .was literally everyone involved 😆

Gemma was also talking about her .it was literally everyone there was people in the kitchen and then a group of girls sat on a beanbag talking about her .was literally everyone involved 😆
Hardly surprising is it though, considering she either couldn’t keep ekin’s name out of her mouth or was rolling her eyes at every word she said. I had to laugh when she said that thing about Ekin & Davide arguing every 3 days as if her man wasn’t the craziest and most controlling man in love island history. I would look closer to home before I start talking tit about other peoples relationship 😂 Give me a petty argument that is squashed in 5 minutes over a controlling and borderline abusive relationship any day.

Reactions: 17
i know that

that specific night gemma was defending her from luca i mean lol

Reactions: 2
Praying that Andrew enters his messy villain era 🕯I’ll lose a bit of respect for him if he doesn’t tbh, personally I could never stay close friends with people who are that rude to my girlfriend.

Reactions: 17
Yeah all of the girls had bitchy moments behind each others backs but they also all had moments of being there for each other. I know they are all close now but there wasn’t a solid friendship like Liberty & Kaz.

I just think it speaks volumes that Tasha’s best mate on the outside world wouldn’t want to follow her “bestie” in the villa, that’s all 🤷🏻‍♀️ I could never be best mates with someone who allowed their man to bully me on national television but that might just be me.
maybe she just didn’t like gemma from what she saw, gemma was boring lol. ekin wasn’t, and i don’t think tasha ever claimed that gemma was her “bestie”, they apparently were tho. gemma seemed very reserved and she didn’t seem that close to any of the girls tbh but apparently (according to summer) she was close with tasha and paige. and i like i said it was just that one night gemma actually defended tasha. but yh like yiu said there was no solid friendships at all, compare it to szn 5 lol, idk what happened this year, even the boys seemed closer

Reactions: 1
God hes so bleeping unlikable with that smug bastard face, knowing hes played everyone like a fiddle :sick:
why is this child being rammed down our throats all the male islanders are re posting like "my boi" wtf read the room luca and jack or wtf his name is are not liked!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
maybe, but summer said that tasha, gemma and paige were like a little group and that they were close. gemma was also the one defending and helping her from luca that night when ekin (and others) were all talking about her
gemma didnt defend her, she stayed silent while sitting next to luca as he berated tasha and then later told luca in private that he was not nice lmao. if anything paige defended her

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.