Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner 🏅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I joined tattle two weeks ago as a recommendation for influencer goss. Low and behold my head was turned instantly by a love island thread. It felt like I was offered a trip to mars as I seem to be the only ufo watching it here in the land down under. I’ve gone from ‘what the duck is fiat 500’ to being a witness on the stand that the fiat 500, 10/10 are a common species here in Australia. (Most likely somewhere on the Gold Coast).

I have been tracking along both at 1 thread and a half behind since I joined here with the threat of being more spoiled than Luca’s old teeth. The comments here have just made this so extra - all the things. Just wanted to add my two cents quickly and say that honestly you guys are, and have been hilariously heaven sent! It’s like an Olympic sport of whit.

thanks for reading this far if you got this far hashtag #crikey
Awww this was amazing 😂😂😂😂

I have to say I know tattle gets a bad name and there are some seriously awful comments on certain threads (that I wouldn’t wish upon anyone btw even if they do deserve it😂) buttttt this thread has been my saving grace the past few months! Ye have all gave me some giggle when needed it the most 🤣 I’m so sad we have to wait to winter for it to all start up again hahaha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Can we PLEASE get Tasha’s dad at the reunion
Not a fan of Tasha’s dad after he talked tit about Ekin but good for him, I hope Andrew fucks them all off now he’s out the villa. Also, this is a bleeping illness the way people defend Jacques 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I think it could all kick off tonight at the reunion or the wrap party, feels there's more bad blood than in previous years.

Reactions: 14
I love this week or so where they first get social media back and have zero idea or proper coaching with how to act in public 😂😂😂 jacques is a fckin moron posting that on his private story.
I think the finalists have been mostly sweet (even luca🙄) with their excitement over how many thousands of people are watching their lives etc, but you can tell the difference with Gemma and tasha that their agency is micromanaging their online presence. Even antigoni being hustled out to every single press event in london is, on the whole, decent management sense - we are all talking about her and seeing what she does next.
Anyone except the finalists I think are doomed this year everyone is sick to the back teeth of their obvious desperation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is the reunion on tv tonight or just being filmed?

I love this week or so where they first get social media back and have zero idea or proper coaching with how to act in public 😂😂😂 jacques is a fckin moron posting that on his private story.
I think the finalists have been mostly sweet (even luca🙄) with their excitement over how many thousands of people are watching their lives etc, but you can tell the difference with Gemma and tasha that their agency is micromanaging their online presence. Even antigoni being hustled out to every single press event in london is, on the whole, decent management sense - we are all talking about her and seeing what she does next.
Anyone except the finalists I think are doomed this year everyone is sick to the back teeth of their obvious desperation 😂
Antigoni is being talked about for all the wrong reasons 😂 she is going to end up most hated contestant of all time

Reactions: 9

Antigoni is being talked about for all the wrong reasons 😂 she is going to end up most hated contestant of all time
Just being filmed tonight, showing on Sunday!

Not a fan of Tasha’s dad after he talked tit about Ekin but good for him, I hope Andrew fucks them all off now he’s out the villa. Also, this is a bleeping illness the way people defend Jacques 🤮

I was so sure it was his voice when it first leaked this morning but after seeing the rumours its two clips merged I keep rewatching it now and am genuinely wondering if it has been photoshopped, in that the bit at the TV is a clip added in? Honestly social media is crazy sometimes and can never believe anything leaked!

Reactions: 3

I was so sure it was his voice when it first leaked this morning but after seeing the rumours its two clips merged I keep rewatching it now and am genuinely wondering if it has been photoshopped, in that the bit at the TV is a clip added in? Honestly social media is crazy sometimes and can never believe anything leaked!
Yea I agree I just don’t think it’s him speaking.

Reactions: 1
I’m sure the reunion used to be live!! It’s where I think Caroline is most missed, she always asked the right questions and didn’t let anyone chat tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

What’s the tweet meant to prove? That it is him in the pic and video? I don’t like Jacques but wouldn’t say that’s bullying quoting the most famous quote of the show. He’s just trying to stay relevant.
you’ve had your 15mins go away now.

Reactions: 1
Still no Luca mention 😭

Translation: I'm soooo glad to be back home in my mansion with my family, out of that Fish bloke's headlock and with a restraining order winging it's way over to him as we speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Absolutely. Unfortunately for us who have to suffer her I don’t think she cares as long as she’s being talked about 😂😂

I can assure you it’s not photoshopped, there’s no way to edit a video like that. Where would the person who “edited” it get the video of Jacques face from?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.