Love Island 2022 #54 One Italian stallion and one Turkish delight. 2022 Winners! ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember they all exaggerate their money deals for press publicity afterwards, with all claiming to be instantly rich trying out do each other for ego. Like Amber Gill didn’t make a £1 Million in 2 weeks from her Misspap deal as she claims publicly. Her companies house accounts show it was approx. £200,000 in the end, still a lot for a few photos. She has a huge following 2.7M but didn’t have the work ethic to capitalise on it unlike Molly Mae with her consistent You Tube & Instagram content. All will have to put in effort & be professional to be successful, even influencers with less than 100K followers can make double average salary if work hard at it. Amber’s 1st management was S Creative Agency useless for her but good for Olivia Attwood their star, then with Home Talent Group same as Ferne McCann & Curtis Pritchard. She got dropped from them a few months ago & currently hasn’t got any agency only doing freelance bookings work now. Shows how bad she is to work with & her lack of effort. Shocking no one wants to represent her now considering she won & has 2.7m followers, even c*ke head mess Jack Fincham still has Off Limits management.

Both Ekin Sue & Davide have star personality, are smart, witty & were hard workers previously so will have the drive to be very successful. Even more so if they can stay together as couples earn more but keep their individual identities. She has been grafting for years waiting for this opportunity & will not waste it. We all saw she was OTT & silly but kind on TV so it isn’t a bad thing to have fun & be happy on Instagram now shows she is genuine. Hopefully both will get good management behind them to guide them. They will definitely do more TV work rather than only influencing, be more like Maura ( similar age she’s now 31 ) but only much bigger. Can see them doing their own ITV2 spin off show like she did with her first series but travel to Italy & Turkey. By doing this both will have more longevity career wise, as only doing Instagram /Tiktok advertising peaked by 2020.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Isn’t off limits run by little Chris (former TOWIE reg)

Reactions: 3
A 14-year-old girl is far more likely to be influenced to buy from plt than a 34-year-old woman therefore she is more valuable.
this isn't entirely true, there is still A LOT more money in instagram than there is in tik tok. the teeny boppers have the influence to make something go viral yes, but they don't have the influence to drive up actual sales like 18-25 y.o's. a lot of brands still pay a lot more for instagram collabs than they do for tik tok collabs because the conversion to sales through an instagram collaboration is much much higher. it would still be smart for ekin to build up her tik tok but i dont think it would be hard to her to grow to pass gemma, tik tok is much easier to build up than instagram because of the natural algorithm. what really would be smart of ekin's team would be to start a youtube channel also and build a following on there because brands pay so much for long form video content.

Ekin has gained 550k, Tasha 222k, Gemma 209k, Jacques 200k(now 1.2 mil) and Indiyah 80k.
davide has also gained 437k

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I would love to see Ekin and Davide in their own TV show, but I’m pretty sure it would be way over the top and very produced.

Would love to see them travel to Italy and Turkey together though!!!

Reactions: 13
I would love to see Ekin and Davide in their own TV show, but I’m pretty sure it would be way over the top and very produced.

Would love to see them travel to Italy and Turkey together though!!!
am i the only one who personally wouldnt want to see them in another reality show like how people are suggesting something kardashian-esque? i think the ideas of a cooking/traveling show is so cute and would do really well in maintaining this "nation's beloved couple" image they have going strong right now. like i dont want to see a reality show of them getting in actual heated screaming across the villa arguments again, but the bickering like old married couples and making up like teenage couples a second later is cute and funny to watch and much more lighthearted. i agree they would do well in a traveling show and even cooking show because of davide's one liners and the light hearted bickering would be entertaining.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The 3 hottest islanders this series without a doubt 🔥
I love Indiyah! Hope she gets the following she deserves (shadow banning is a witch!)

am i the only one who personally wouldnt want to see them in another reality show like how people are suggesting something kardashian-esque? i think the ideas of a cooking/traveling show is so cute and would do really well in maintaining this "nation's beloved couple" image they have going strong right now. like i dont want to see a reality show of them getting in actual heated screaming across the villa arguments again, but the bickering like old married couples and making up like teenage couples a second later is cute and funny to watch and much more lighthearted. i agree they would do well in a traveling show and even cooking show because of davide's one liners and the light hearted bickering would be entertaining.
Agree 100%! Exactly what I was thinking. I would rather watch vlogs on a YouTube channel if the were to so something like that.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.