Love Island 2022 #54 One Italian stallion and one Turkish delight. 2022 Winners! ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what was wrong with her insta handle before?
Not sure , insta doesn’t really banned usernames unless it’s something very inappropriate , they would probably prompt you to change it .
she said it’s because of her “old handle “ so maybe she had two instas , and users saw it and reported the new ones as someone impersonating her

Reactions: 2
Not sure , insta doesn’t really banned usernames unless it’s something very inappropriate , they would probably prompt you to change it .
she said it’s because of her “old handle “ so maybe she had two instas , and users saw it and reported the new ones as someone impersonating her
It wasn’t banned completely, it was just shadow banned meaning you need to search for the entire username to find the profile rather than just the first few letters. Some of the characters in her username were numbers instead of letters so that combined with the fact you had to search her full username meant that a lot of people weren’t able to find her account, that’s why she has a lot less followers than others.

Reactions: 6
I’m just really embarrassed for Coco, Summer and Chyna now - stop airing your drama all over socials for attention. Your not main characters. Nobody cares. They sink lower every day trying to stay relevant.

Reactions: 25
Madness, can see her ahead of both Chris & Kem by the end of this week

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m just really embarrassed for Coco, Summer and Chyna now - stop airing your drama all over socials for attention. Your not main characters. Nobody cares. They sink lower every day trying to stay relevant.
Imagine being infamous for having your tit sucked and that’s it, every interview is about that and the fall out from that. Coco could have gone 2 ways with the cards she was dealt by the producers and Andrew and unfortunately for her she chose the route that means she will forever be known as the strange looking one who threw herself at everyone, offered her tits up and more but still didn’t get chosen.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jacques is on GMB tomorrow, I assume Love Island will be mentioned funny if it is saying as he was quick to say going on there was worse decision he has made

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Jacques is on GMB tomorrow, I assume Love Island will be mentioned funny if it is saying as he was quick to say going on there was worse decision he has made
The worst thing he's ever done...to all of a sudden follow Tasha and Ekin, now appearing on This Morning.

I don't want to hear anything about mental health from him, not one word.

Reactions: 18
The worst thing he's ever done...to all of a sudden follow Tasha and Ekin, now appearing on This Morning.

I don't want to hear anything about mental health from him, not one word.
And ADHD, both will probably be mentioned, no doubt. A 'source' said he is passionate about being an ambassador for ADHD and mental health.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.