Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Hope Ekin signs with a decent management as she has SO much potential. Please no tacky fast fashion retailers Ekin like PLT etc you’re so much better than that🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 94

Ellsz

I just love Lucas face after he tasted humble pie, it's so satisfying
1659392914171.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

BDY_97

VIP Member
Watching some insta stories of the ex islanders and seeing Danica so buzzing for Ekin & Davide made me smile so big. A TRUE friend who supports her, unlike the little brat Gemma who takes every opportunity she can to make a dig. Ekin is going to completely take over when she comes home, absolutely over the moon for both of them ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 85

GossWhore

VIP Member
Gemma family is TELLING US SOMETHING

Luca account has their runner- up pic and tagged Gemma

Gemma account is a solo shot, but tagged Love Island 💀💀💀💀

Screenshot_20220801-232932_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220801-232955_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Luca hearing he's got 2nd place, then realising the cameras are picking up his facial expressions...
wt.gif

The "grinning idiot"
grin.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68

1x2x3x4x

People so often need reminded that what we see is an edited down over produced 45 mins of 24+ hours. The producers wanted us to like and dislike certain people. Ekin and Davide had big loud personalities,lots of meme worthy comments and drama. Last night’s episode showed luca so badly they surely couldn’t have set it up for them to win.
You can’t edit words into his mouth. He’s a cunt. You’re about the only person on these threads who still likes him - fair play I wish I had the commitment to the gym that you do to Luca 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Oh my CHRIST is anyone seeing the hate on the love island runner up post hahahaha. Fuck all likes compared to the winners post but just everyone digging them out in the
Comments too. Glorious x
Not to be petty or anything but I went through and liked a ton of hate comments 👀

I guess Claud will be putting me on her spreadsheet now so Luca won't talk to me during his inevitable nightclub tour of the UK. gutted 😢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I hope the girls from this season don’t do anything dramatic to their faces&body (dislike them or like them), they all are really beautiful…
If Tasha gets her lips plumed and veneers it will be a travesty. She has the perfect natural look

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I honestly think Gemma was meant to win but I think the producers started focusing on Ekin and Davide when Luca started being a complete weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 56

BDY_97

VIP Member
Nah this is WILD holy shit!! Celebrating like someone scored the winning goal in the world cup 😭 In 7 years i’ve never seen these kind of reactions for any islander

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

CocoLoco2

VIP Member
Just finished watching. Can’t believe Gemma and Luca came second 🙄
Also Luca is quite possibly the only guy I’ve ever seen that doesn’t look hot in a suit

• Haha
Reactions: 49

jadach

VIP Member
gemma’s handler didn’t even post (or hasn’t yet) luca and genma 😭 not even that runners up picture, just gemma by herself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48