Love Island 2022 #54 One Italian stallion and one Turkish delight. 2022 Winners! ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
theyve landed according to mabels stories. can see gemma and luca meeting their families but no sign of michael owen for luca :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Also the girl dami is with is that a friend or sister as on her stories she said was reuining with baby boy and I remembered dami if I'm right I think it was him said he sleeps with his girl mates and is still friends with them ?

Reactions: 4
Also the girl dami is with is that a friend or sister as on her stories she said was reuining with baby boy and I remembered dami if I'm right I think it was him said he sleeps with his girl mates and is still friends with them ?
I think it’s his cousin?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.