Love Island 2022 #54 One Italian stallion and one Turkish delight. 2022 Winners! ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love series 5 but it was already scripted by that point. Jack Fincham spoke this in a video recently with Shaughna
I can believe that. I was probably thinking earlier than series 5. It has been more and more obvious as the series have gone on to the point I stopped watching halfway through the last few series. This series is the first one I’ve watched in full (apart from the last week as I got so bored of it) I’m doubtful I’ll watch any more series to be honest

Reactions: 3
If my daughter was going into Love Island I would tell her be a girls girl, look after each other. Don't take tit off any boy child in there, don't give out your goods too early and wear a bikini that fits and won't give you thrush.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
i hope ekin doesnt get the PLT deal, she’s too good for them! plt seems kinda cheap to me now so paige would be better off with that. danica SCREAMS boohoo and tasha all the way for ASOS
indiyah would be perfect for fenty, i’d lovvvve to see that!

as for ekin she needs like house of cb or something more prestigious

• Heart
Reactions: 29

gemma is another one that looks different on her instagram than in the villa, and she looked better in the villa. the jet 2 pics looks like her normal self and she looks good. compared to even this pic with her dad that he posted on twitter

Cocos one of the worst.
Like witch we know your Real Gru face.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i hope ekin doesnt get the PLT deal, she’s too good for them! plt seems kinda cheap to me now so paige would be better off with that. danica SCREAMS boohoo and tasha all the way for ASOS

PLT is the hoochiest tit I've ever seen on a website. Ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cocos one of the worst.
Like witch we know your Real Gru face.
i didnt think she looked bad i think she just needed some eyeliner loool. antigone shouldve given her some eyeliner as antigone has way toooo much

tbh i see ekin, davide, tasha and dami doing luxury influencing.

ekin and davide getting some kind of cooking/travel show deal and especially if they get in contact with italian influencer agencies, the kind that represent leonnie hanne, tamara kalinic, caro daur etc then they both can definitely be influencing for brands like lv, dior, prada, gucci, fendi etc

could see dami walking for mens fashion weeks esp LV and jacquemus.
and could see tasha in beauty campaigns lancome, ysl, etc i could also see her campaigning a lot for the h&m x designer collabs they have every year

indiyah and gemma doing boohoo/misguided/fashionnova/houseofcb clubbing clothes type influencing. agree with indiyah beauty influencing/modelling for fenty and also pat mcgrath

luca influencing for hismile or whatever at home teeth-whitening kit is trendy atm. also imagine him doing paul bro type vlogging

andrew doing whatever faye does they're both realtors maybe they can start a LI realtor agency :ROFLMAO: /j but srsly probably like boohoo man topshop asos etc

paige prob same as gemma and indiyah with the boohoo type brands but paige and luca have major personality damage control to do within this first few months to really take advantage of this influx in audience. could also see her getting into vlogging as well

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
You’re right he should really take them off
Maybe they were the only pair he had with him and he after gotten bigger( not in a bad way but 8 weeks no proper training etc will make you retain water and fat, he still looks good so not body shaming him )so they shrunk 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have noticed when chyna first came out .she was with coco constantly and now seems to have dropped her and with summer now

Reactions: 7
I have noticed when chyna first came out .she was with coco constantly and now seems to have dropped her and with summer now
Coco is just bad vibes. Hope Ekin stays as far away from her as possible!

I stan Ekin and Indiyah's friendship!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I see from Indiyah's instagram that she was actually banned because of her user name 🥺 hopefully her followers will grow exponentially now! Was wondering why she wasn't getting as many as the rest!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.