Love Island 2022 #54 One Italian stallion and one Turkish delight. 2022 Winners! ❤️🏝

Which ❤️🏝 couple will stay together?

• Davide and Ekin-Su

Votes: 238 36.1%
  • Andrew and Tasha

Votes: 359 54.5%
  • Indiyah and Dami

Votes: 16 2.4%
  • Gemma and Luca

Votes: 12 1.8%
  • Paige and Adam

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • None

Votes: 167 25.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching some insta stories of the ex islanders and seeing Danica so buzzing for Ekin & Davide made me smile so big. A TRUE friend who supports her, unlike the little brat Gemma who takes every opportunity she can to make a dig. Ekin is going to completely take over when she comes home, absolutely over the moon for both of them ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 85
Watching some insta stories of the ex islanders and seeing Danica so buzzing for Ekin & Davide made me smile so big. A TRUE friend who supports her, unlike the little brat Gemma who takes every opportunity she can to make a dig. Ekin is going to completely take over when she comes home, absolutely over the moon for both of them ❤
Nathalia was even cheering
Ikenna too

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hope Ekin signs with a decent management as she has SO much potential. Please no tacky fast fashion retailers Ekin like PLT etc you’re so much better than that🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 94
Nathalia was even cheering
Ikenna too
Literally almost all of the ex islanders were. I think Ekin was a lot more liked in that villa than we were shown if people have this reaction to them winning.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
People so often need reminded that what we see is an edited down over produced 45 mins of 24+ hours. The producers wanted us to like and dislike certain people. Ekin and Davide had big loud personalities,lots of meme worthy comments and drama. Last night’s episode showed luca so badly they surely couldn’t have set it up for them to win.

Reactions: 7
Lucas Gona think he's Gona have women throwing themselves at him and it's just Gona be hoards of hormonal teenagers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Well that's the fastest thread we've got through surely 🤣 what was that tweet from the end of the last thread it's been deleted now

Reactions: 8
gemma’s handler didn’t even post (or hasn’t yet) luca and genma 😭 not even that runners up picture, just gemma by herself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I don’t think anyone hid the fact that they liked Ekin? All the girls said she was friendly.

Antigoni was the only one who didn’t like her and sure it’s probably safe to say she was the issue there.

that Nathalia stuff felt more scripted than anything else.

Reactions: 44
Literally almost all of the ex islanders were. I think Ekin was a lot more liked in that villa than we were shown if people have this reaction to them winning.
She was liked by most islanders. She and Natalia said there was no bad blood between them it was a little heated for a minute then banter.

Reactions: 10
Aw clauds bish didn’t get her claws into gemma then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t think anyone hid the fact that they liked Ekin? All the girls said she was friendly.

Antigoni was the only one who didn’t like her and sure it’s probably safe to say she was the issue there.

that Nathalia stuff felt more scripted than anything else.
A lot of people saying antigoni didn’t like ekin. I know she was annoyed ekin surprised her by stealing Davide but I haven’t seen anything else to say she disliked ekin.

Reactions: 5
She was liked by most islanders. She and Natalia said there was no bad blood between them it was a little heated for a minute then banter.
I’m not denying that she was liked but from what we saw at times it seemed like she didn’t have close bonds with a lot of the girls, which I think wasn’t actually the case.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.