Love Island 2022 #54 One Italian stallion and one Turkish delight. 2022 Winners! ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know everything isn’t about followers but I hate how little followers Indiyah has in comparison to the other girls who made top 5. Even bloody Antigoni has more followers than her.

Reactions: 24
I can’t find to quote (apologies) but someone said before regarding Ekin-Su and social media ‘You either go
The way of Mollie-Mae or Amber’.
Loooooooool

Isn’t Amber a massive fuckin bellend. She tweeted something the other night along the lines ‘people who say they feel sorry for me ? Why ? I’m still infinitely better than you’. What a massive fuckin flop she is. She was the winner of Love Island for her series but was ultimately the biggest loser.
I dunno who her management was does anyone know ? She never did ANYTHING except for instagram stories with Anna and her beastly sister, and then become Twitter ultimate troll.

I don’t even feel sorry for her cause she’s such a massive twit.
Amber has been problematic because as sources have said her attitude and rudeness to people within and outside of media circles. From things I have read, she's shot herself in the foot and alienated people who could have helped her rise.

Reactions: 8
I know everything isn’t about followers but I hate how little followers Indiyah has in comparison to the other girls who made top 5. Even bloody Antigoni has more followers than her.
I think a lot of that has to do with her weird username, she’s changed it now but it’s probably too late.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
she's already had a lot of work done, shes super open about it its all over her instagram. botox fillers breast augmentation veneers etc she has it all on her page
I know she has. What I mean is that loads of love islanders become different people (whether it’s more work or constantly using filters / over editing photos) when they come out and it’s annoying.

Reactions: 1
Sadly the reason is her ethnicity, I was dubious in previous years, with regards to Kaz(because I didn't think she offered anything). For me, Indiyah has been the best black female Islander...I wish it wasn't like this but unfortunately, it is.

Reactions: 22
Predictions:
Ekin: reality show with Davide, decent acting/presenting gig come next year, think she’ll do beauty rather than fashion collabs
Tasha: boohoo and dancing on ice
Gemma: I honestly have no idea
Indiyah: Missguided or I saw it first
Paige: in the style. Celebs go dating after Adam goes back to his ex.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
people aren’t letting Luca off the hook easily. This tweet is going viral right now

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Bingo,

Molly-Mae had Fran waiting at the airport with a clipboard of instructions, If Ekin has Mabel waiting to give her a big hug then I fear for her. I want Ekin to do well, I like her but she needs to wake up and fast.
Who’s Fran and Mabel?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.