Love Island 2022 #54 One Italian stallion and one Turkish delight. 2022 Winners! ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t believe some mothers and a lot of the uk public think the way Jacques treated Paige and his overall behavior was justified by him having adhd….. it’s not… 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 26
I’m sorry but if this is true then who do they think they are 😭 Fair enough if you want to distance yourself from the show over time but it’s literally been 2 days, have a bit of respect and realise you’re lucky people even want to interview you after your behaviour in the villa 😂
May be more do with Gemma wanting to distance herself from Luca 😂

I see PrettyLittleThing have been posting about Ekinde’s landslide win on socials. In fact they’ve been posting about Ekin for weeks now. They’ll definitely offer her a big money deal.

Reactions: 20
Why is going on insta a mistake, and why only mention Ekin when the rest of them were on insta as well? She got almost 100k views on her live when I saw it so I think she’s doing just fine 😂
Ekin was calculated in the villa and played the Maura role, it's now time to become calculated on the outside and play the Molly-Mae role. 3rd and 4th and irrelevant. Every time Ekin uses social media it has to be a business decision, the two routes are either Molly-Mae or Amber...choose your poison.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I still can’t believe some mothers and a lot of the uk public think the way Jacques treated Paige and his overall behavior was justified by him having adhd….. it’s not… 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I hate how much sympathy Jacques is getting now despite being a complete and utter bellend for the majority of his stint. He got a sympathetic edit when he left and all of a sudden he’s this brave mental health martyr whose struggling deep down. Sorry but I simply can’t erase how he acted in the weeks prior, how manipulative he was and how he played two women off each other like they were toys and had no feelings. He’s a moron! But because he had a boo hoo (about himself) before he left, he’s now a hero. Balls to that!

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Project Molly Mae starts now! Deffo Gemma’s teams idea😅
Started yesterday judging by the photoshoot on her beachwear site, no point doing interviews with the questions about Luca dragging her down...great management. Project Molly-Mae will be an even bigger military operation than the Russians invading Ukraine.

ps YOU know Molly-Mae would have been just as successful without Love Island so why the comparison? :LOL:

Coco said om gk Barry's podcast that apparently they was told its not about insta followers this year it's about tiktok followers now .also did antigoni date pete ? Or was it Jack fowler ?
Tiktok matters because that's the channel the teenagers are using.

Not all followers are equal, a teenage girl is worth 10 of someone 20 years older than them.

I hate how much sympathy Jacques is getting now despite being a complete and utter bellend for the majority of his stint. He got a sympathetic edit when he left and all of a sudden he’s this brave mental health martyr whose struggling deep down. Sorry but I simply can’t erase how he acted in the weeks prior, how manipulative he was and how he played two women off each other like they were toys and had no feelings. He’s a moron! But because he had a boo hoo (about himself) before he left, he’s now a hero. Balls to that!
He's absolutely smashed it, people have forgotten what a twit he was and Luca has carried the can since he left.

I guess it would only be Antigoni who is still walking around London literally in a bikini top weeks after the villa
I have an awful feeling she'll be at Stansted

ps It's time for her own thread, it not fair on children who visit this thread to see her name - social services job.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Started yesterday judging by the photoshoot on her beachwear site, no point doing interviews with the questions about Luca dragging her down...great management. Project Molly-Mae will be an even bigger military operation than the Russians invading Ukraine.

ps YOU know Molly-Mae would have been just as successful without Love Island so why the comparison? :LOL:

Not all followers are equal, a teenage girl is worth 10 of someone 20 years older than them.
In what world would Molly Mae have had this success without love island 😭 The only reason she expanded her platform was because she went on the show? Otherwise she would likely be just another z lister attending superdrug events.

Also, “A teenage girl is worth 10 of someone 20 years older than them” … wtf does that even mean 😭 Its pretty clear that Ekin’s main fanbase is not teenagers, Gemma’s is which is why she likely has more tik tok followers. Seems to me that some people aren’t happy with Ekin’s success and are trying to discredit it. She’s rapidly overtaken Gemma as most popular, but that’s what happens when you take risks and don’t just become a boring sheep like the rest of them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Molly Mae would believe this but that’s rubbish. She got where she is because of Love Island

Reactions: 29
In what world would Molly Mae have had this success without love island 😭 The only reason she expanded her platform was because she went on the show? Otherwise she would likely be just another z lister attending superdrug events.

Also, “A teenage girl is worth 10 of someone 20 years older than them” … wtf does that even mean 😭 Seems to me that some people aren’t happy with Ekin’s success and the fact that she’s rapidly overtaken Gemma as most popular.
The first one is a private joke...relax

Secondly, it's business. If you don't understand that's fine but don't mock.

I'll try and explain again.

A 14-year-old girl is far more likely to be influenced to buy from plt than a 34-year-old woman therefore she is more valuable.

Charlotte Crosby has 8 million followers, Molly-Mae will NEVER reach this number. The problem Charlotte has is her base is now minimum late 20s, they are simply not as valuable as they once were. Molly-Mae is now, slowly, starting to experience the same problem, her base is 3 years older.

Reactions: 6
I dont have a problem with her but don't really understand the ekin love. She didn't do anything major in there for poeple to be like she carried the show. Don't come for me lol

Reactions: 6
Looks like Ekin’s bestie is heading to the airport to meet them, assuming the friends & families of the other islanders will be too. Praying one last time for a Michael Owen appearance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Ekin will be completely different to Molly Mae, they might have similar reach in terms of social media followers but I think what she does will be completely different. No one is that interested in Tommy and Molly compared to Ekin and Davide and will appear to an older audience. I can see them having tv show as opposed to her blogging or doing a PLT deal.

Gemma will be down the influencer route everything she posts will be an add and doubt Luca will feature much if they stay together she will say ‘she wants to keep the relationship private’

Reactions: 19
I dont have a problem with her but don't really understand the ekin love. She didn't do anything major in there for poeple to be like she carried the show. Don't come for me lol
In my opinion the show would have been dead without her. She was the sole reason we got most of Davide’s iconic one liners and she has also been the islander who had the most talked about moments of the series (crawling on the terrace, george at casa etc). Obviously there have been other good moments involving other islanders but for me Ekin was number 1.

I think Ekin will be completely different to Molly Mae, they might have similar reach in terms of social media followers but I think what she does will be completely different. No one is that interested in Tommy and Molly compared to Ekin and Davide and will appear to an older audience. I can see them having tv show as opposed to her blogging or doing a PLT deal.

Gemma will be down the influencer route everything she posts will be an add and doubt Luca will feature much if they stay together she will say ‘she wants to keep the relationship private’
I agree, which is why I think it’s daft to compare the two when they couldn’t be more different. Molly was 19 at the time and Ekin is 28 this month, it’s very likely that she won’t want to go down the influencer route as much as some of the others. I’m sure she will do bits and will have collabs with fashion brands etc, but there’s many other routes she can go down. Gemma will probably get a PLT deal and try to develop her swimwear range, but within 3 months she will be posting ad’s for teeth whitening like they all normally end up doing. She simply doesn’t have the personality to make it bigger than that.

The interest in Ekin & Davide is like nothing i’ve ever seen on this show before, you had genuine celebrities rooting for them to win rather than just the odd z lister. They are both going to be very successful regardless of what path they choose.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
No one will come for you don't worry!! 🤣🤣 she was just entertaining tbh that's why I liked her, she was 27 and had a bit more to her because she was that bit older then the rest of them in there. I think she's a nice person and I don't think she'd ever bully anyone. I think she was hands down the best islander in there along with Davide, bringing drama without being mean!
I also liked Natalie so didnt like people who were fans of Ekin laying into her!! I think they were actually quite similar not just in terms of looks but personality too!

Reactions: 13
ps, I don't think last night was a good start for Ekin-Su, firstly going on Insta(rookie mistake), then the filters/pouting, as quickly as people can press follow they can also press unfollow.
I went on immediately and there was 100K. Within 2 minutes 30K lost, I logged off aswell lol.

She should have kept posting little stories etc and built up to the first live.

Reactions: 4
I went on immediately and there was 100K. Within 2 minutes 30K lost, I logged off aswell lol.

She should have kept posting little stories etc and built up to the first live.
Bingo,

Molly-Mae had Fran waiting at the airport with a clipboard of instructions, If Ekin has Mabel waiting to give her a big hug then I fear for her. I want Ekin to do well, I like her but she needs to wake up and fast.

Reactions: 1
I liked her for the duration of the show but the minute they get their phones back I get the ick massively and hate them all lol. She was an ok islander, it’s just the season was so bad that she stood out amongst the bores but she was nowhere near Maura for entertainment value imo. I also think she massively played up to the cameras and must be struggling now without them. But saying that I did enjoy watching her and quite like her, but I could see right through her lol

Reactions: 12
Not really I would say paige was just drunk. That guy should never have put her on his live like that. That's the problem with fame everyone is so fickle and you can't trust anyone
When she was dancing with her thong on show, I thought ‘what a bastard’ this guy is. Love Island participants really seem to get the worst hang-ons when they leave. She needed advice from her agency or at the least a chaperone for that first party out. These people are not your friends.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think Ekins social media should be too managed. We loved her for being a messy queen. But yea she should drop the filters.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.