Love Island 2022 #54 One Italian stallion and one Turkish delight. 2022 Winners! ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bingo,

Molly-Mae had Fran waiting at the airport with a clipboard of instructions, If Ekin has Mabel waiting to give her a big hug then I fear for her. I want Ekin to do well, I like her but she needs to wake up and fast.
She’s just got her phone back after 10 weeks ffs let her have a bit of fun 😭 People are so serious and boring man just let these people do whatever they want to do, she’s hardly gonna lose deals by going on live for 5 minutes 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Am I making this up ? Or was the season 4 Love Island reunion at Christmas Time ??
Or did they just have an extra reunion at Christmas ??
I’m scared I’ve dreamt this whole thing now lol. But I swear they were all in a house with a fuckin Christmas tree !! Anyone ????? Lol

Reactions: 16
Am I making this up ? Or was the season 4 Love Island reunion at Christmas Time ??
I’m scared I’ve dreamt this whole thing now lol. But I swear they were all in a house with a fuckin Christmas tree !! Anyone ????? Lol
No they definitely did you didn’t dream it 😂 I think they had the normal reunion just after the show ended and then for some reason threw them all into a big mansion for a Christmas themed episode. Was good though because by that time most of them had either split or were on the verge of splitting 😂

Reactions: 11
This might be a controversial thing to say but I don't even think her body is anything "special" .... Not at least to be walking around the city and attending events in a bikini... Also in my opinion you can still show off your figure by actually wearing items of clothing, dont need to be half naked 24/7 and in the most vulgar outfits ever to do so... Her dads bod on the other hand... wow. haha
Her body is better than mine was my point haha Her outfits are definitely not to my taste. 😆 Each to their own and all that....how boring the world would be if we all thought the same and dressed the same. *off to find a pic of her Dad* lol!

Reactions: 6
I think Ekin will be completely different to Molly Mae, they might have similar reach in terms of social media followers but I think what she does will be completely different. No one is that interested in Tommy and Molly compared to Ekin and Davide and will appear to an older audience. I can see them having tv show as opposed to her blogging or doing a PLT deal.

Gemma will be down the influencer route everything she posts will be an add and doubt Luca will feature much if they stay together she will say ‘she wants to keep the relationship private’
I really hope so. Ekin and Davide both seemed a lot more mature than the others in the villa, so I just hope they don’t lose their way now they’re back in the real world. I do think the fame might start going to Ekin’s head (from all the videos we’ve seen so far, posing and pouting constantly) but that could just be the adrenaline and shock from the last couple of days and hopefully it’ll stop when all the fuss has died down a bit. If she plays her cards right then she and Davide will easily get bigger offers than others in the past. I think their own reality TV show would be a huge step in the right direction!

Reactions: 16
Brexit Britain that the left wing will let you believe is racist just voted for two foreigners to win by a landslide. Read it and weep.

FZKqALBWYAAZXVR?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Reactions: 1
When she was dancing with her thong on show, I thought ‘what a bastard’ this guy is. Love Island participants really seem to get the worst hang-ons when they leave. She needed advice from her agency or at the least a chaperone for that first party out. These people are not your friends.
She's another one.

A month ago she had Fiat 500 behind her and Jacques, she stayed in the villa instead of playing the Samira, Amy, Liberty card - which cost her half a million followers. Here she is acting the fool with Will at 3 am the night after coming home, such a rookie mistake.

Some of these Islanders need to wake up and fast, get themselves serious management with serious advice otherwise they'll be in living in Dubai in a year's time.

I don’t think Ekins social media should be too managed. We loved her for being a messy queen. But yea she should drop the filters.
My piece of advice for her...less is more.

Reactions: 6
I really hope so. Ekin and Davide both seemed a lot more mature than the others in the villa, so I just hope they don’t lose their way now they’re back in the real world. I do think the fame might start going to Ekin’s head (from all the videos we’ve seen so far, posing and pouting constantly) but that could just be the adrenaline and shock from the last couple of days and hopefully it’ll stop when all the fuss has died down a bit. If she plays her cards right then she and Davide will easily get bigger offers than others in the past. I think their own reality TV show would be a huge step in the right direction!
I hope Ekin goes the way of Olivia Atwood. I’m not a fan of her (I love Ekin!) but she is massive.
Two series of her own show and then her own documentary very recently. She lives a GOOD life lol

Reactions: 22
There was two I think. A normal reunion and then that xmas sleepover

Reactions: 5
Looks like Ekin’s bestie is heading to the airport to meet them, assuming the friends & families of the other islanders will be too. Praying one last time for a Michael Owen appearance 😂
Bundling Gemma into a car away from Luca 😂
I think they seem to be stuck with Luca for a while but interesting and smart moves from her management to not monitise the relationship which let's face it would have been the easier and more instantly lucrative route to take.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t find to quote (apologies) but someone said before regarding Ekin-Su and social media ‘You either go
The way of Mollie-Mae or Amber’.
Loooooooool

Isn’t Amber a massive fuckin bellend. She tweeted something the other night along the lines ‘people who say they feel sorry for me ? Why ? I’m still infinitely better than you’. What a massive fuckin flop she is. She was the winner of Love Island for her series but was ultimately the biggest loser.
I dunno who her management was does anyone know ? She never did ANYTHING except for instagram stories with Anna and her beastly sister, and then become Twitter ultimate troll.

I don’t even feel sorry for her cause she’s such a massive twit.

Reactions: 14
I think all finalists should focus on their own career not go down the couples route. It’s worked for molly and tommy. But let’s be honest. Maybe 1 of these couples will still be together in a year.

Reactions: 8
I’d say it’s more to do with Luca being urged to keep his head down and not do any press interviews because the public hatred for him is so strong more than any desire to distance themselves from LI so soon after it ended. Luca will 100% be being told to not give any interviews because god knows what will come out of his mouth

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.