Love Island 2022 #51 It’s the final countdown!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dami and Indiyah are right. I think Gemma agrees with them.
She absolutely does. I think she also knows it’s not that deep and they all voted for someone. She also knows they were the only ones who voted for her supposed bestie her boyfriend was bullying - she knows how bad the optics are of him kicking off.

Reactions: 24
I seriously feel for anyone who just wants to watch Love Island but has to suffer through watching behaviour like Luca's that could trigger them. The show could do with a diary room like Big Brother, where the audience gets to see them be told when they're overstepping. Would help to show some that it isn't normal behaviour too.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Not sure if I can be arsed to sit through Aftersun knowing it's Laura Darren and Scarlett I dunno who I can't stand more but Danica and Josh are on and I liked Paige and Finn in their season ugh

Reactions: 6
Seriously not that I think they are going to Win anyway but Luca has really blown any chance of that with his behaviour, what an actual bellend he is

Reactions: 16
Luca stropping hard over a poxy 3 votes and as far as I can hear Davide and ekin aren't arsed 4 voted them
He's such a child. There were five couples left and obviously no one was going to vote for themselves, so they all had to vote for 2 out of 4 couples. The only shock against those odds is that a couple managed to avoid getting any votes.

Is this Darren who's constantly on Aftersun going to present the final?! I find him so irritating 😩

Reactions: 12
they 100% cut more of the fallout from the vote, Luca 100% did not rest till he found out who voted for him, they just chose to show one conversation,even the way Ekin Su said lets put the drama behind us implies there was that wasnt shown, also id imagine Ekin and Davide discussed amongst themselves that they got voted by everyone! tit time to put the least compatible vote in-they did it earlier last season and we got way more falloutFaye got really upset and kicked off at Millie and Liam and Kaz kicked off at Mary and Aaron, that vote and fallout should have been 3-4 days earlier

Reactions: 32
Not sure if I can be arsed to sit through Aftersun knowing it's Laura Darren and Scarlett I dunno who I can't stand more but Danica and Josh are on and I liked Paige and Finn in their season ugh
I do enjoy Joanne McNally so I'm making an exception this week!

Reactions: 2
Ekin and Davide had votes from everyone and didn’t kick off - Luca going round like a spoilt child

Reactions: 17
Luca actually disgusts me.

I know I’ve been very vocal from the beginning on here about his red flags 🚩
But I’m so happy this series is ending because I can’t watch him behave like this anymore.

Subtle from Gemma “I only care about opinions from people I genuinely like” so she doesn’t give a tit about anyone in there then.
I don’t think gemma cares about anyone but her family and her horse 😂😂

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
That's a no then to anyone seeing Indiyahs face when Tandrew were saved.
She needs to keep an eye on Dami and Paige because that look they gave each other as she left speaks a thousand words!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.