Love Island 2022 #51 It’s the final countdown!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
G'wan Joanna-LOVE HER! ''They have as much chemsitry as two wheelie bins'' SCREAMING! Talking about Paige and Adam

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Don't say I don't work hard for Ekin and Davide

Just had my whole work chat of 10 to confirm votes and they don't even watch LI
I'm doing this too! Splitting my friends between Ekin-Su/Davide and Tasha/Andrew because I'm very dedicated to making sure Luca doesn't come second 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Have to admit....🤔🤔🤔🤔 I think Shitmore looks good tonight ...I shall see myself out 🤭

Reactions: 4
I'm surprised Luca hasnt been down Gemmas throat about becoming "exclusive" now he's met her mum
he knows what the response is gonna be. I think he’s hoping he might win but now he’s made it to the final I think he’s done. I think he knows the writing is on the wall.

Reactions: 3
Just saw and voted on this for Davide & Ekin… The results are DISGUSTING, 1% would be too many votes for Luca.

02A57298-149C-46E6-ACA4-ECDF31CF643E.jpeg

Reactions: 13
I would love to have gone Damiyah but I had to be strategic plus Indiyah is getting a hair deal BECAUSE THE HAIR HAS BEEN LAIDDDDDD.
I’m really invested in exactly what she did to maintain her hair. Every-time I saw a clip of her doing her hair i was scanning for clues!

Reactions: 1
With Darren saying lemma are a good match and Scarlett even opening her gob I've turned off 😂

Anyone else think it’s a waste to habw the final tomorrow. Should have just been there tonight. What’s the point in after sun being there tonight when it’s all gonna happen again tomorrow !?

Reactions: 14
Was luca bullied at school or something
no he’s just very spoiled by his parents and elder sister. He’s grown up, therefore, spoiled, wealthy, white and male - hence the huge sense of entitlement. He’s a man-child who is used to being told he’s the best and never hearing the word “no” in a world that tells men they take priority.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Paige and her smug little face were enjoying voting for couples to go home so it’s only right she’s sat on After Sun tonight 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It probably wasn't at that reaction. The edits make things look a certain way and you know that. Stop reaching.
Not reaching is it? Could say the same about the multiple Dami/Luca/Paige edits too? Or is it a pick and choose scenario

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The under 21 voters for them are like oh he just loves her so much, he's sensitive etc

No he's slamming a red flag around and will definitely punch any male who dares to step near her on the outside
My daughter and her friends are that age and they all think Luca is a dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.