Love Island 2022 #51 It’s the final countdown!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
honestly don’t care who wins as long as it’s not luca and gemma. but they’ll probably come 2nd unfortunately

Reactions: 16
How has someone not told Luca about himself yet? I wouldn’t be able to help myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Indyah was absolutely right though about Luca and if someone wanted a picture of Gemma. He'll the one in the paper for being in a punch up in a club and then claiming he was defending Gemma.

Reactions: 38
… does it though? It appears to have worked for him thus far.
The under 21 voters for them are like oh he just loves her so much, he's sensitive etc

No he's slamming a red flag around and will definitely punch any male who dares to step near her on the outside

Reactions: 11
I'm surprised Luca hasnt been down Gemmas throat about becoming "exclusive" now he's met her mum
He's gonna save it for his speech. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets down on one knee to ask her to be his girlfriend 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Luca’s gonna be pissed about the Irish girl crawling away on her hands and knees .. it informs him what a memorable moment that was in the process .. tee eh 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think Gemma is exhausted. This has been one big business exercise for her. She’s just had to survive with one person for the sake of a “career” on Instagram.

she is clearly uncomfortable a lot of the time and has been from the start, she’s clearly put on a huge facade and hides behind those sunnies when it gets a bit much for her. She never seemed fully comfortable with the challenges or showing emotion or acting up for the cameras in the way other islanders have embraced it. The constant fighting and being coddled by Luca would drag anyone down more than anything.

I think seeing her mum has made her homesick and she’s just done with it all. She’s ready to go home to her mansion with private pool and horses and privacy.

Reactions: 38
I don't know whether to do this or Ekinde? Lemma win would be a disaster 😬
Every social media is backing Ekin and Davide, the odds for them are essentially dead cert so I’m risking it. I honestly think it’s a fight for second now, between Andrew and Tasha and Gemma and Luca.

Reactions: 14
It’s all the young teenagers who think it’s ‘romantic’. Note how they all call Luca “protective” instead of “possessive”
I think it’s fairly obvious that producers have stepped in and instructed them to modify their vernacular from ‘possessive’ to ‘protective’ ; far fewer emotive connotations to ‘protective’. In fact, ‘protective’ carries very positive connotations….

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.