Love Island 2022 #51 It’s the final countdown!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucas face is pure venom....scary actually. He's unhinged.

YAAAAAAY TANDREW!!!!

Reactions: 39
I think lucas comment was about ekin .it looked like he was looking at her .as in she's going to kick of about everyone voting for her

Luca is a prize prick. What's he going to do in the final? Find all the public who didn't vote for them and kick off?!

Gemma needs to dump him asap.

It always makes me wonder why their families aren't concerned, they can see what we see

• Heart
Reactions: 32
How is Luca so mad about people voting him and Gemma as least compatible when they also had to vote for who they thought was least compatible? They all had to pick two couples. He’s a bleeping twit and I honestly have never disliked an islander more than I do him.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’d be on pins with Luca. If we were out in public I’d be praying nothing of small m inconvenience happens incase he says something offensive

Reactions: 14
Just taking the one small victory of tonight which luca has already ruined anyway…

taraaaa Honeybums ❤

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.