Love Island 2022 #51 It’s the final countdown!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what did Luca actually expect his an insufferable bleep his finally realising people can’t stand him

• Heart
Reactions: 34
for those that missed it, Luca the psycho said he’s going to have fun tonight, then indiyah rolled her eyes

Reactions: 41
Luca is so going to do a Faye and try to figure out the vote.
rage-憤怒.gif

He's fuming!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Luca has to be the most pathetic lad I’ve seen in love island… can dish it out but can’t take it. It’s clear he doesn’t handle criticism well, couldn’t even look at this mum when she said we will talk about your behaviour when you get home

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Surely Andrew and Tasha have to have more votes than Paige and Adam.
Would have been interesting what the outcome would have been if it was vote out for the public
I think some people went tactical and leant some to Adam and Paige to try and get Luca and Gemma out.
Never works.
Hoping it's bye bye to Honeybuns though!

Reactions: 4
Luca is a pr*ck. What’s so special about you and your dry relationship that you are exempt from the other couples voting for you?!?! twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Luca never learns, his parents told him his behaviour was a disgrace and they didn't agree with it and rightly told him they'd discuss it at home (right thing to do imo away from cameras as much as we would like to see it) and he still carries on this way, bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Anyone else think the “wohoo” at the end of love island where the credits roll sounds like ant and seb from X factor a la mysterious girl fame, or is that just me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't wait for Luca to kick off and lose himself some more votes in the final. Good job lad 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just wanna say Davide and Ekin are the most beautiful looking couple. So striking.

And luca is absolutely vile, I don't understand why people are voting for him

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Off on a tangent here, but as a previous lurker, I have posted for the first time & have to say that you lot have me in bits referring to Paige as ‘honeybuns’ and ‘bobble head’ 😂😂 back to tonight !! Sorry for going off - piste ! ⛷

Reactions: 10
I voted to save Tasha and Andrew, I really hope they are safe.
Get Paige out!! Her and Adam will not last.

My dislike for Luca is increasing by the minute

Luca cannot be the reason Tasha and Andrew are gone. He would just love that

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.