Love Island 2022 #51 It’s the final countdown!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luca ready to witch about how him and Gemma are the perfect couple. Let it go fish boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That’s how you handle it Davide yes 🥰🥰
Not being a sulky child like luca

• Heart
Reactions: 37
WOOHOOOO bye bye hunny bunz, sure jax will be at the airport waiting for themmm. Not sure I’m what capacity though

Reactions: 6
right driving to Tesco after this to stock up on Honey Buns so I can duck them out the window at Paige when she touches down in Heathrow , whose joining me? I reckon Coco,Summer,Nathalia will join me #BoycotHoneyBunz

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Luca this isn't about you duck OFF id of been happier if he would of gone

Reactions: 24
Is indiyah on mind-bending drugs : “Paige is the type of girl everyone would dream to have as a best friend” - Indiyah, hate to break it to you, but Danica definitely wouldn’t, I most certainly wouldn’t, and from what I can see here, most Tattlers wouldn’t either.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.