Love Island 2022 #51 It’s the final countdown!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had my opinions over tandrew but if padam stay over them I'll be fuming

Reactions: 8
Of course Luca is the only boy to have not agreed to the whole 'no hard feelings' thing regarding voting, and is now having his huff. Grow up you utter wet wipe.

Reactions: 45
Nah I’m actually concerned people out there are voting for Luca and somehow thinking his behaviour is acceptable or their relationship is in any way healthy?!
It’s all the young teenagers who think it’s ‘romantic’. Note how they all call Luca “protective” instead of “possessive”

Reactions: 25
What is he gonna kick off about?! They all had to vote for someone, and let’s be real… Gemma literally looks repulsed by him 24/7 so they clearly aren’t compatible

Reactions: 59
Why does Luca think him and Gemma are brilliant and are void from criticism and being disliked?

• Angry
Reactions: 47
My ex boyfriend was so abusive and Luca triggers me so hard, he shows literally all of the same traits

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I wish the ‘no particular order’ had left gemma Luca standing by the fire pit longer!
Prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I just don’t get how louise can say Gemma and Luca are a good match. Obv she thinks the world of her daughter, surely you’d think she wouldn’t want gem paired with such a narcissistic twit waffle

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Indiyah's face said it all then when Luca started muttering about 'having fun' 🙄
I wish it was like big brother back in the day and we could all go along when they leave the villa and boo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Luca just doesn't help himself!!! Guy needs a muzzle!!
At this point I wish they’d just removed him weeks ago. He’s bleeping toxic and I feel the show have just used it at every opportunity for headlines. Like Faye last year. It’s just depressing to watch.

If Andrew and tasha go im actuslly switching off.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Indiyah did not look impressed with Luca's comment. He's so full of himself I honestly can't stand the man. He treated Tasha like crap for being upset about being in the bottom 2 so if he has met the one why should he care about other peoples opinion.

Reactions: 30
Luca is so entitled. Honestly. He's ruined this season for me tbh. Always miserable or upset about something.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.