Love Island 2022 #51 It’s the final countdown!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Gemma and Luca don't win, Luca will want to poll the nation to find out who exactly didn't vote for them and why when they are "so good"
evErYoNe kNoWs WhAt a StRoNg cOuPlE wE aRe

someone needs to tell Luca that the strength of the chokehold is not indicative of the strength of a couple

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
So pissed off that Gemma was the voice of reason and that Luca listened to her. I said to my OH that this is my favourite bit when it all kicks off after the vote.
What a let down 😂 I wanted to see Luca acting like a twit and all I got was a deflated balloon.

Glad that Luca's mum told him they would be talking about his behaviour when he gets home.

Ekin-Su's brother is such a big headed twit. Giving it all that when he looks like a limp noodle

Glad that Paige and Adam left, her face was almost as priceless as Luca's when they got votes

I reiterate what I've previously said. I hope they all get thrown out of the Villa. Ekin and Davide wins, she steals the money and he is left shouting at her "you are a LIAR, and ACTRESS"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sam and zara have voted for Andrew and tasha they normally vote for ekin and davivde but said they will get loads so will vote andrew and tasha .I really hope everyone dosnt have the same thinking process
I wonder if Zara finds out about what Adam said. Well I'm sure she will but would love her or Sam to respond on social media

Reactions: 5
If Gemma and Luca don't win, Luca will want to poll the nation to find out who exactly didn't vote for them and why when they are "so good"
Wouldn’t surprise me, especially with his weirdo sisters spreadsheet

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Josh

Nah they did Josh dirty, he explained Danica and him are cool

If you're in the final, does it really matter where you place! They all get deals/magazine covers. I just think historically the second place couple have done better regarding the relationship (Camilla and Jamie, Alex and Olivia, Molly and Tommy)

Reactions: 5
Just caught up and RAN to tattle 😭 Even on the penultimate episode Luca couldn’t hide his utter vile ways. He is the biggest bleep that’s ever been on this show, I truly can’t think of anyone worse. Even after his own parents telling him to watch his reactions etc he goes and does that 🤮 His creepy sister will be glad she’s getting him back tomorrow so they can go back to sharing baths like a pair of freaks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
My favourite moment from tonight was Indiyah explaining to Luca why his behaviour towards Gemma in the villa makes her worry about how he'll react to actual, real life situations. Of course he took none of it on board, and Gemma just tried to end the conversation rather than engaging, but Indiyah basically summed up our concerns really well and respectfully. I hope that helped some of the younger viewers realise that there is another perspective of the behaviour that they think of as romantic.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.