Love Island 2022 #51 It’s the final countdown!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly doubt that Davide and Ekin-Su will last for very long outside the villa. She seems like she loves the drama, whereas he can’t be bothered with it and sees it as childish and annoying. I think that Tasha and Andrew are very sweet together and will probably last the longest.

Reactions: 13
i won’t sleep well tonight knowing that lemma will probably come 2nd

Reactions: 5
The face of a boy just discovering Santa's not real.
"The second couple at risk is...Luca and Gemma"
newlu.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Honestly if Dami and Indiyah win, I don’t know what I’ll do. I like Indiyah but she was an utter doormat when it came to Dami and hasn’t got an amazing personality or character to win it on her own merit to justify Dami sharing the glory. I just cannot stand the thought of smug Dami winning.

Gemma and Luca would be marginally worse. At least Gemma has attempted to stand up for him.

Ekin and Davide are the only semi-decent couple left in there.

Reactions: 24
Tbh 4th will be Indiyah and Dami. We just aren't that Liberal yet. And that's not a dig
You think? I had them pegged for 3rd but they were in the bottom 3 last time I suppose. I actually think Tandrew will get second now

Reactions: 2
If Gemma and Luca don't win, Luca will want to poll the nation to find out who exactly didn't vote for them and why when they are "so good"

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I just don’t get how louise can say Gemma and Luca are a good match. Obv she thinks the world of her daughter, surely you’d think she wouldn’t want gem paired with such a narcissistic twit waffle
She was most definitely not saying what she wanted to say

Reactions: 12
Sam and zara have voted for Andrew and tasha they normally vote for ekin and davivde but said they will get loads so will vote andrew and tasha .I really hope everyone dosnt have the same thinking process

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You think? I had them pegged for 3rd but they were in the bottom 3 last time I suppose. I actually think Tandrew will get second now
Yeah I had to get out the social media bubble and see what's what. That's when i realised they aren't as popular with the majority of the public.

Reactions: 2
Sophie Flyod has a lucky escape from Luca, bit rich he's so possessive of Gemma, when he cheated on Sophie with Saffron Barker in the back of a car and they were caught by Police and had to pay a fine, allegedly thats how Sophie found out cause teh fine came in the post and named him and Saffron as being in the car

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I feel sorry for Indiyah, i hope she drops Dami like a hot potato as soon as they get out before he cheats on her or leaves her because he will.

Reactions: 10
I voted for Davide and Ekin Su they have kept me entertained throughout. In the early days Ekin had me cracking up i'm a massive Ekin fan now. Their reaction to being voted by everyone cemented it for me. For all the other votes I voted for Indiyah but glad she has got through to the finale.

I can't imagine who is voting for Luca and Gemma. There is no excusing Lucas behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just don’t get how louise can say Gemma and Luca are a good match. Obv she thinks the world of her daughter, surely you’d think she wouldn’t want gem paired with such a narcissistic twit waffle
Its a tv show at the end of the day. She wouldn't come on and say "Gemma, he's a narcissist with the hide of a kitten" because I imagine she still wants them to win if they can.

Reactions: 9
I see Louise has gained loads of followers...waiting for Antigone to tag her in next :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.