Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get what Tasha has done that is as bad as Andrew? Personally I think at times they've been as bad as each other. #tittygate

Reactions: 19
I truly think Danica shot herself in the foot with her attitude when she entered the villa acting like she was going to steal all the men
Lol what??? She was a bombshell that’s what she was supposed to do. Billy wasn’t even there when she came in.

Reactions: 21
duck off with your apology , you can’t just keep saying sorry etc and then repeat the whole thing. Producers or Paige probably had a word in his ear. Tasha better tell him where to go.

Reactions: 17
Billy needs to get to duck. He's on a hiding to a dumping the stupid prick

Reactions: 21
I don’t want Tasha and Andrew to win but i don’t want to see her constantly bashed and tbh what’s edged in to bullying

Reactions: 15
I hate this whole ‘it’s just banter’ being used as an excuse to belittle women. Why have LI allowed this bunch of misogynistic gaslighters onto the show?!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Jesus is this the calibre of young lads today!? I will literally ring my sons neck if treats any women this way when he's older.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.