Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't even hear what dami is saying. I've got red mist. Faaaaack ooooffffff.

Reactions: 20
Here we go now with Dami. Those boys have been told. I hope the producers scared them and I really hope they are in the bottom two.

Reactions: 18
It's been obvious from the very begining that the only reason Billy picked Danica is to stay in the villa. Gemma is his number 1. Danica isn't even his number 3 unfortunately. Poor Danica.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Granted the girls will tell Danica later but I don’t like the fact that everyone is talking about it behind her back.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
No Dami, you went for Tasha because she was an easy target and you’d been picking on her and Andrew for days beforehand. Wind your neck in, you fake bastard.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
since when was embarassing someone and hurting their feelings ‘banter’

soz to be a nerd but banter is defined as ‘exchange remarks in a good-humoured teasing way’ so if you’ve made someone cry it’s not banter…it’s being a prick 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I love summer for being annoyed about the boys telling people about danica & billy doing bits! Because she didn’t even tell all the girls and he’s told everyone and now they’re spreading it

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Danica is our project manager boss witch and Billy is just a toddler 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Dami talks really fast when he knows he's done something wrong. He hates admitting he's fucked up so he tries to get through it as fast as possible.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.