Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Least favourite boy?

• Luca

Votes: 678 73.0%
  • Dami

Votes: 143 15.4%
  • Billy

Votes: 17 1.8%
  • Andrew

Votes: 63 6.8%
  • Deji

Votes: 9 1.0%
  • Adam

Votes: 13 1.4%
  • Davide

Votes: 6 0.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just missed out on the vote as I was watching with a 15 min delay. I would have voted Tasha and Andrew - I don't particularly like them together, but I loved them both at the start and they've started to grow on me again

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I personally voted for Tasha because I'm sick of seeing her get bullied by the guys who think they're king shits and safe, I'd hate to think how bad her mental health is in there

• Heart
Reactions: 114
Still not keen on Andrew and tasha and don't want them to win .so voted davide and ekin

Reactions: 29
I voted Billy and Danica because I worry people won't vote for them thinking they are safe and then we accidentally lose Danica.

Reactions: 45
Love the thread title hahahah

Gemma's gone down in my estimation with her crappy snog/marry/pie. Only Louise Owen can save us now

Voted Ekin and Andrew as my faves

Reactions: 55
Voted Andrew & Tasha purely to try and see Dami & Luca in the bottom 3 and to watch their jaws drop. Luca will have steam coming out of his ears when he realises what his behaviour has cost him 🤣

Never thought I’d be giving a vote to those 2…

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Maybe it's just me, but just because you're honest with someone without regard as to whether your 'honesty' will affect the other person, doesn't make you a great guy.

Luca will happily be an absolute bast*rd to Tasha to her face - and that's supposed to be a good thing in his book? That he's happy to make her feel like tit and make her cry?

What bothered me most during the movie night was the way the boys were whooping and cheering when a girl was upset. It was very telling that the girls didn't behave in the same way.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 93
I think Luca is going to be in the bottom 3 regardless. Don’t even care about Andrew that much , if Tasha gets out out he’ll leave anyway.

Reactions: 18
Do you guys think there will me more bombshells before the final? There really should be at least one more girl in my opinion, but one who will guaranteed spin heads.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.