Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Billy is just a little boy, not excusing his behaviour, he's a dick he just has major maturing to do.

Reactions: 17
This grinning idiot needs to duck off

These lads and their banter are so immature it's painful

Reactions: 15
Oh duck off billy. He’s ugly as duck anyway and clearly a prick. She can do much better

• Heart
Reactions: 35
This is the worst series so far! Its just full of mean people who bully other people ! I dont think theres anyone genuine in there at all!

Reactions: 25
Billy is such a creep.

And despite that stupid laugh he does id say he could be quite nasty.

Reactions: 15
Oh here's Dami's forced producer apology

TOO LATE DICKHEADS! If it was genuine they'd not be doing it after mass complaints.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I get what Billy means with the challenge it’s to spice it up abit but he’s gotta understand Danica has been fucked around or used in the Villa, so ofc it’s going to hurt her. Dick move 🥴 Embarrassing her and making her feel like tit ain’t it.

I don’t think he will ever have that “click” with her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edit - These lads are doing my nutting. Just let the girls win😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Jesus, now we get more gaslighting from Dami. bleeping hell, what an episode!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.