Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh Danica 😭 they are all twats, you are very serious and know what you want which we joke about but is a good attribute you’re just in a Villa with a bunch of clowns

Reactions: 22
Luca coming over to gloat and give a fake apology as damage limitation.

head.

Reactions: 26
It's not you Danica 😭

I hope Luca is being genuine here and it's not the producers telling him..

Reactions: 10
actually pretty disturbing/concerning how none of the other girls are saying anything on tasha’s behalf??? not being funny but what kind of person just stays silent and doesn’t say a single. bleeping. word when a girl is clearly getting bullied?? nah i’d be throwing hands, these men are actually vile toxic dustbins. waste of space.

Reactions: 34
Aw why is no one giving my girl Danica a cuddle and telling her she’s the tit! Summer and Indiyah are just sat there like rag dolls cmon :(

Reactions: 19
The Voice of God has had a word with Luca. No way would he have done that of his own volition.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.