Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellsz

I personally voted for Tasha because I'm sick of seeing her get bullied by the guys who think they're king shits and safe, I'd hate to think how bad her mental health is in there

• Heart
Reactions: 114

AshMay

VIP Member
They all need to remember their worth cause THIS is who they're letting treat them like that? Nahhhh lmao

20220718_230146.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 95

lokp0009

VIP Member
I can’t explain how DESPERATE I am for Luca to be in the bottom, and Tasha not to be. We all know it’ll be down to the Islanders ultimately and they’ll save Luca but I hope he gets pissed off and Tasha’s just like “why are you upset? You’re in love you should be happy”

*manifesting*

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94

jadach

VIP Member
luca convincing himself that the only reason paige pied him was cause he pied her in week 1, even tho she said it’s cause he shit stirs, i hate this guy so much

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93

Louby_Lou

Maybe it's just me, but just because you're honest with someone without regard as to whether your 'honesty' will affect the other person, doesn't make you a great guy.

Luca will happily be an absolute bast*rd to Tasha to her face - and that's supposed to be a good thing in his book? That he's happy to make her feel like shit and make her cry?

What bothered me most during the movie night was the way the boys were whooping and cheering when a girl was upset. It was very telling that the girls didn't behave in the same way.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 93

Louby_Lou

And Dami has totally pissed on his chips with me, I liked him at the start, but his constant mumbling and never really saying anything when he talks, then getting on his high horse when Summer didn't agree with him and 'roll over' - you screwed her over dude!! Just because you didn't have feelings for her, doesn't mean you are allowed to mess her around and play with HER feelings! That doesn't make you a nice person!!

Honestly I'm fuming. I feel like no one gives a shit about anyone else's feelings and are just in it for themselves.

Davide has snogged, Ekin, Danica, Coco & Mollie (outside of tasks etc) yet Ekin is slut shamed because she dared to hook up with Jay without asking his permission - all at a time when he was giving her zero attention and practically said he wasn't interest.

Luca had a total bug up his ass because Gemma talked to Billy. First it was her fault for 'flirting' then it wasn't her fault and it was all about Luca's paranoia. How is it Gemma's fault if Billy thought he had a chance!? The fact is, he doesn't trust Gemma his lack of trust makes him want to control everything she does and who she speaks to. She can't talk to a guy because that might give him the wrong idea and might upset Luca... major red flag!!

The guys shit all over Tasha, and yeah she's not my fave, but hell Paige has flipped from Jacques to Adam in a hot minute and no one has said anything! (Yeah I know Jacques was a grade A knob but she was still smitten with him). The guys slagged Tasha for coming back with a guy when ANDREW DID THE SAME.

*Deep breath* I'm going to go make a cuppa now! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Gymhoned

VIP Member
Sorry if its been said before but anyone think it was horrible Gemma pied Billy to appease Luca.

• Angry
Reactions: 69

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Paige is constantly playing both sides. Don’t act as if you agree what the lads are doing is wrong, when you stand there and watch it and don’t say anything when part of the group. If you just stand by, you’re just as bad.

Reactions: 58

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
As well as being a horrid little boy, Luca is such a dumbass. I actually can't believe he gave elon musk as an example of an intelligent person when he has a tattoo of EINSTEIN ffs! Gemma run for the hills!

• Haha
Reactions: 56