Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought Billy was sound and now he's after pieing Danica in an awful way.

It's only Deji now that hasn't shown himself to be an absolute hole.

Reactions: 20
Luca is not sorry otherwise he’d stop bleeping doing it. I think he’s been told to apologise by producers cos of the Womens Aid statement

Reactions: 34
Luca you are leading the bleeping agenda against Tasha just stop and i say this as someone who doesn’t even rate her and Andrew

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Salty chips, chicken strips, chilli 🌶, onions, peppers 😋😋😋😋😋 @Kas01980
Absolutely delish 😋

Awwww fair play to you for looking after the wildlife..really important. Poor animals get left behind. The only animal i want left behind is bleeping Luca 👿👿
I’m veggie but this looks delicious

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t express how much I hate Luca. He’s leading me to fill up my wine glass again already.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
actually pretty disturbing/concerning how none of the other girls are saying anything on tasha’s behalf??? not being funny but what kind of person just stays silent and doesn’t say a single. bleeping. word when a girl is clearly getting bullied?? nah i’d be throwing hands, these men are actually vile toxic dustbins. waste of space.
Send in Maura!

Reactions: 11
Paige is constantly playing both sides. Don’t act as if you agree what the lads are doing is wrong, when you stand there and watch it and don’t say anything when part of the group. If you just stand by, you’re just as bad.
She's submissive as hell, that's why these misogynistic guys think she's wifey material :LOL: she'll never stand up to a guy in there

Reactions: 18
Billy goes onto the twit pile.

Regret wasting one of my votes on him now. Pig

• Angry
Reactions: 26
You are right Ekin Sue, it is not banter.

I bleeping hate that word anyway. It's used to cover up a huge amount of crap.

Reactions: 29
Now I know Billy ain’t into Danica like that, he’s led her on to the point she felt comfortable enough to do sexual things with him, I literally want him out. He has the face of a 12 year old boy and he’s just used her.
Wasteman.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
If Tasha was my daughter I’d be getting her out of there.
Luca 100% pushed into that apology

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.