Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paige is constantly playing both sides. Don’t act as if you agree what the lads are doing is wrong, when you stand there and watch it and don’t say anything when part of the group. If you just stand by, you’re just as bad.
That's why her and Dami are such good friends.

Reactions: 13
I don’t like Tasha personally but I equally don’t understand why she’s hated quite so much. Yeah she cries a lot and she has a paddy when the boys don’t like her, but is that really deserving of this much tit? I just don’t get it.
That's exactly how I feel.

Reactions: 7
Oh look. Here step in the producers telling him to apologise to her.

I repeat. duck OFF LUCA

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Tash's tears are justified there, they were nasty

Paige is saying the right stuff to her but is best mates with luca and dami?

Reactions: 22
Omg I wish Danica can see that she deserves so much better than these pricks

Reactions: 19
Oh my god, if there’s something I hate, it’s when people are intentionally nasty to someone and then they bleeping backtrack and apologise. duck off. Luca does not mean a word of this apology.

Reactions: 28
Lucas sister be sharing the nasty messages quick enough tonight. Surely they can see what is attracting the hate. He's way out of line and that's why the lunatics that walk amongst us are sending in horrible stuff.

Reactions: 16
My heart break for Danica. I’m amazed that she’s even managed to hold it in for this long.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.