Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paige is constantly playing both sides. Don’t act as if you agree what the lads are doing is wrong, when you stand there and watch it and don’t say anything when part of the group. If you just stand by, you’re just as bad.

Reactions: 58
Luca boy better get selling some more fish quick if he has any chance of buying Gemma the kind of engagement ring she’s expecting
How much do you think he makes? Just to put in to context fishmongers near me make in excess £2k a week…

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Glad the islanders are seeing the same as the public they made it personal.

The pie is just a game, the bitcheness (by Luca and Dami) isn't part of it

Reactions: 12
Just registered to say

THE BOYS ARE ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING.

How are the producers allowing this behaviour to continue?

Luca saying he has a list....so what if he did have a list...does he have the right to bully someone and go on and on all the time?

Is Gemma not friends with Tasha? I can't believe she's not saying anything to him about it. No way would I let my man treat my friend like that!

Reactions: 16
Ah come on, Tashas been a pain in the arse for weeks wanting to be the centre of attention 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t feel sorry for her

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Even if they have edited out a lot of Tasha stuff, nothing justifies how Dami and Luka are treating her and also Dami is treating Summer and Indiayh like shite too

Reactions: 15
I don't think Paige is a girl's girl. I think she is definitely a boy's girl. She gives me Lucy vibes.

Reactions: 42
Luca is such a bleeping prick! He's actually made me feel bad for Tasha & Andrew and that is shocking in itself!

Reactions: 14
Yesssss. Sometimes called munchie boxes, sometimes salt and chilli mix, sometimes other things, but they are spice bags 😍
Omg thank you for letting me know! I thought munchie boxes were only a Scottish thing.

It's annoying me that Paige is agreeing with Tasha and Andrew that the game was too personal, when she didn't say anything at the time. I hate it when someone only stands up for you in private and not in front of the people who are doing it!

Reactions: 7
I don’t like Tasha personally but I equally don’t understand why she’s hated quite so much. Yeah she cries a lot and she has a paddy when the boys don’t like her, but is that really deserving of this much tit? I just don’t get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.