Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My hearts breaking for Tasha you know, yeh she’s been annoying and I don’t particularly like her but I feel really sorry for her 🥺

Reactions: 24
It would be really interesting if Luca and dami were in bottom two, considering dami is Paige’s bestie and she has a main part in villa it could be Luca gone, can’t keep Luca in for Gemma when you have India there for dami

Reactions: 6
Oh Danica. Don't let these stupid boys upset you. Pie Billy. Get rid of him. Poor babs.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I really feel for Danica. I know she has no chat but she’s a nice girl. Billy looks like a child… in swoops Deji…

Reactions: 18
Poor Danica. To be fair though, none of the boys deserve any of the girls. The boys are all complete bellends, with no exception.

• Heart
Andrew needs to stand up for Tasha and put luca and Dami in their place

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Danica, my Queen. The reason you're not getting anywhere is cos these are all wastemen. I want to give her a hug so badly.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Sorry but it feels kind of uncomfortable seeing Tasha crying again. Those two knobs are ganging up on her at this point to deflect from their own rubbish behaviour.

Also Danica 🥺♥

I truly think Danica shot herself in the foot with her attitude when she entered the villa acting like she was going to steal all the men

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.