Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get how everyone throwing there pies at tasha is bullying but them doing it to luca and dami isn't? It's literally a game .people had to get pied

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Que the tears, seriously if she’s that sensitive don’t sign up for reality TV she’s piss**g me off something terrible 🫠
So you don't think she is being bullied? You'd want to be treated like Luca just did? It was vile.

Reactions: 19
I know Tasha isn't everyone's cup of tea and I'm not her biggest fan myself. But this is hard to watch now. She's being outright bullied, really vindictive. She may not have played the meek, mild, agreeable, sweet "wifey" card that Paige has. But I've not seen the girl being cruel on purpose to others. It's love island. Exploring your options is the name of the game, just like all the lads have done. But oh no, this year its mysoginy island, so it just won't do.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Dami seriously laid that kiss on summer. Indiyah threw the ring away, now throw him away!

Reactions: 22
Luca is a walking red flag. If I were Gemma I’d jump ship quick. Her mum is DEFO not going to like him

Reactions: 19
Ugh. I’ve never really had an issue with Tasha. I don’t see what she has done that is so bad that has caused such a backlash against her. duck if I went in there at 23 I’d probably have done exactly the same! You only live once! Plus Andrew is a bit of a drip so not surprised she may have looked around a bit! The boys are just blatantly bullying her now and it’s disgusting. All the boys in there are toxic arseholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Christ I dispise these 'men' and I say that lightly, its actually so infuriating and so uncomfortable the way they are going on with Tasha , "it's just a game" please go and duck off you absolute wank stains, what horrible little twats!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They were so antagonistic the way they said "it's just a game" as well, so aggressive for what 🤢

Reactions: 21
Luca and Dami don’t even like Andrew anymore so why do they care so much about Andrew and Tasha relationship. Seriously Tasha hasn’t done anything to them!

Reactions: 17
Funny how Dami and Luca are eager for Tash to know it’s just a game when they were the ones that were the most vindictive with their reasons for pieing her.
Am I imagining it, or did the pieing used to be for more comical reasons before?

Reactions: 16
bleeping hate these bully boys. Hope they get dumped tonight. There is really no excuse for their tit behaviour.

Reactions: 13
Tasha was the only girl in there that Luca actually wanted pre finding out about Gemmas dad and he didn’t get her he’s been a bitter Betty ever since despite being “obsessed” with Gemma

Reactions: 16
I really hope Paige shares what she is saying to Andrew with Luca/Dami. It’s worth nothing if you don’t say it to their faces and call them out/hold them accountable!

Reactions: 13
Thing is with luca and dami - they said they picked on tash because Andrew was 'their boy' - he isn't now is he? So why continue to drag her? They're bullies.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.