Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am even more glad now that everyone's voted for Tasha, whether people like her or not, she is getting bullied at this point, and I still don't actually understand what she has done that is worse than what someone else might have done?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
This is actually really uncomfortable to watch. I hope people complain to Ofcom. This is bullying plain and simple. Luca and Dami are not nice people.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Luca kissing ekin because she's gemmas best mate .yet gemma slates her constantly 😆

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Que the tears, seriously if she’s that sensitive don’t sign up for reality TV she’s piss**g me off something terrible 🫠
Tbh she's on the arse end of bully boys and over time it just wears you down. I suspect she's been bullied in the past so would be more sensitive too. Just personal experience 🤷‍♀️ and I'm still a self loathing (getting better) and take too much to heart kinda girl!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Honestly I would be disgusted if these boys were my son…their behaviour is disgusting.. how can ITV get away with how they’re treating the girls. I hope the parents get in quick and tell their daughters these guys are Fucken dicks

Reactions: 25
I really feel awful for danica. Time and Time again she has been humiliated and Billy is no different to the other boys, considering she got her manicure 💅 or whatever it's called lol. I thought they were going somewhere ffs!

Reactions: 21
I don’t like Tasha at all but I do feel sorry for her now. Can’t they let it drop?
i HAAAAAAAT luca so much, get him out
What has she done that’s so awful to those two little pricks?? Like they give a duck if she’s upset Andrew. Feels like it runs deeper at this point 👀 Cannot stand the pair of them they’re both cunts.

Reactions: 24
I legit think he’s going to go. Not sure where it will leave Gemma but I think they’re going to make a big statement..
I doubt it. The producer is a massive asshole and says there is no misogyny etc in Love Island

and I just don’t see who Fiat 500 would have voted for instead

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.