Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can Gemma want to be with Luca when he treats Tasha like that, disgusting

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
the irony for adam to try and slut shame ekin for some harmless flirting after the chaos he caused his first time on love island 🙄

Reactions: 56
Luca boy better get selling some more fish quick if he has any chance of buying Gemma the kind of engagement ring she’s expecting

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Que the tears, seriously if she’s that sensitive don’t sign up for reality TV she’s piss**g me off something terrible 🫠

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
No fan of Tasha but I don't like it when they gang up on her like that. These guys need to chill the duck out.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I know he won’t be, because it’s only a bottom two, but I really wish Luca was in the bottom so his ego could be deflated
I legit think he’s going to go. Not sure where it will leave Gemma but I think they’re going to make a big statement..

Reactions: 5
How is Gemma witnessing Luca pretty much bully Tasha and not saying or doing anything about it??
Dami and Luca are just awful people I actually can’t stand them. And for Luca to bring up marriage in a few years. GEMMA RUN FOR THE HILLS DONT DO IT.

Reactions: 47
How are these boys so sure they are the victims of double standards? Are they mad??

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.