Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buggalugee

Voted Summer and Deji. I want Luca and Gemma to be in the bottom 3 so she realises the public doesn't support her enabling behaviour/choices tonight. She has just shown all those young girls who watch that you should modify your opinions and actions to keep the peace in a relationship.

Reactions: 45

Chris-Ming-ham

I know Tasha isn't everyone's cup of tea and I'm not her biggest fan myself. But this is hard to watch now. She's being outright bullied, really vindictive. She may not have played the meek, mild, agreeable, sweet "wifey" card that Paige has. But I've not seen the girl being cruel on purpose to others. It's love island. Exploring your options is the name of the game, just like all the lads have done. But oh no, this year its mysoginy island, so it just won't do.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Loopy83

VIP Member
Luca thinking all the girls pied him because he dumped them and no because he's a pie e of crap shows what a narcasisit he really is.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’m not doing a 180 for Tasha, I just think Dami & Luca are sly cos they constantly pick on her and bully her which is not nice and surely must be uncomfortable for her. Even if they are right in some things they say they seem to always be going for her and it mustn’t be nice for her to constantly be at the brunt of it with the other islanders smirking away

• Heart
Reactions: 41

paradsesdark

luca and dami NEEEED to be humbled tomorrow when they reveal the votes!! I really dont know who they think they are… and i hate how the girls never defend each other against these men??? like what is up with the friendships this year???? and paige marrying dami in that challenge like is she for real 😭

Reactions: 40

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Ekin-Su applying an exfoliating face scrub
Dami.gif

"Watch them veneers, girl"
ven.gif

"You kissed Summer in our bed, so..."
new.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Paige is stood there thinking she’s God’s gift, for fuck’s sake, as if her head needed to get any bigger. If she’s wifey material then … I don’t wanna be anything like her.

Reactions: 39

Shani123

I am even more glad now that everyone's voted for Tasha, whether people like her or not, she is getting bullied at this point, and I still don't actually understand what she has done that is worse than what someone else might have done?

• Heart
Reactions: 38