Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
luca and dami NEEEED to be humbled tomorrow when they reveal the votes!! I really dont know who they think they are… and i hate how the girls never defend each other against these men??? like what is up with the friendships this year???? and paige marrying dami in that challenge like is she for real 😭

Reactions: 40
Voted Billy but wish id voted Davide now. Doesnt seem like many people did and i dont want him to go :(
Yeah we'll probably lose ekin and davide because people splitting votes for tasha and Andrew to spite dami and luca which is silly really . As we have to put up with spoilt brat tasha crying everytime a game or a vote don't go her way .can't believe how many people have forgot how manipulative and a game player she is 🙄

Reactions: 6
I’d love if they threw Welsh Liam #2 back in as a bombshell

Also duck Dami for kissing Summer in the challenge, using her again . Him and Luca are right tossers.

Reactions: 21
Paige annoys me the most out of the girls tbh. She's had some good moments to her friends but as a love interest she just seems to want to be really wanted and I genuinely think she thinks she's the hottest in there.

Deji's " a bit of a trickysitatuationnnn" what was that??

Luca's always "I'm not having you doing ___" to a different person every single day. Fed up with it. He hears NO ONE out emotionally ever it seems unless Gemma and only to get back up her bum.

And then his " I'd be doing something wrong if guys didn't come in here and try it with you" THIS AGAIN?? this misogynistic drivel?? Why does he feel like she's his property and unless people are looking he's barking up the wrong tree. It's like a literal house on the market, he wants people to look, except when they come round to peek through the windows he's standing there ready to gun you down.

Not surprised Dami didn't even apologize. Just sat there smirking really.

Now Adam is having to translate for Luca, who didn't even grow up abroad, during the challenge.

Andrew's putting his sunglasses on all sluggishly while holding them only by the bridge and missing his face several times gave me life.

Summer, she's grown on me.

Feel bad for Danica doing bits with Billy a little, because while they're both undecided for each other it's clear he really only has a true thing for Gemma. BUT she's really gone down in my estimation these last two episodes not only because she has quickly forgiven Luca but she's now playing up to him and trying to get his approval. Gross.

I can’t explain how DESPERATE I am for Luca to be in the bottom, and Tasha not to be. We all know it’ll be down to the Islanders ultimately and they’ll save Luca but I hope he gets pissed off and Tasha’s just like “why are you upset? You’re in love you should be happy”

*manifesting*
Tasha has done a 180 for most people on reddit I'm seeing so I think it's highly possible there'll be a direct flip. She's got on my nerves a lot in the past but I'd rather her catch a break now until she does anything else where negativity at her could even possibly be warranted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Gemma is a very pretty girl who is out of Lucas league in my opinion but I really believe Luca is only interested in her cause of who her dad is and also how easily he can manipulate and control a woman that he knows other guys want. If she wasn’t Michael Owens daughter , he wouldn’t of been that interested in her in the first place cause his type looks wise is Tasha he likes blondes that’s who he made his move on first but funny how the time they all found out who Gemmas dad is that’s when Luca decided to make a move on her. He’s a game player and a horrible person. Also his sister is controlling his social media while he’s in the villa but you would think his sister and him were in love with eachother with the odd things she posts and the way she talks about him like he’s her man.
If Gemma was just a girl on Instagram with no famous dad , Luca would scroll past a photo of her and not be interested. Luca is fame hungry he’s playing one of the biggest games in that villa cause he knows a good ‘love’ story wins people over.
I feel sorry for Gemma constantly questioning everything she says and does , always worrying about Luca’s reactions to things and letting him control her cause she can be confident and opinionated saying what she wants to say to defend herself and that’s good but he’s already getting inside her head and she’s so young she doesn’t fully realise what he’s doing. I hope her parents and friends talk sense into her when the show is over cause I can see her getting into a very controlled toxic relationship. She’s been manipulated so much by him and been in a couple with him for so long now that he’s all she knows so hasn’t been able to explore anything with someone else who fully likes her for her and the crazy thing is that Billy guy whether you like him or not he’s actually attracted to Gemma more than Luca even is as she’s his type and Luca knows this but he can’t lose Gemma cause in his mind his couple with her will make him win or popular with viewers.
Luca is a bully along with Dami and the way Tasha has been treated is wrong. Fair enough they don’t all have to be best friends but they are constantly putting that girl down and yeah people can say she cries a lot but she probably feels ganged up on and alone and that would upset anyone especially when she can’t go and call her parents or friends outside the villa for comfort and support. If Tasha is playing a game then they should leave her to it cause it’s not like it effects them and in all honesty they keep bringing up Tasha to distract themselves from their own bad behaviour and insecurities.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.