Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Luca’s under lying issue with Tasha is that she preferred Andrew to him first week
Think Lucas underlying issue is hes a nasty spiteful human.

Off topic..i thought Ekin ( love her) maybe had a fresh squirt of lip filler last night.

• Sick
Reactions: 40
I think Luca’s under lying issue with Tasha is that she preferred Andrew to him first week
I think its because he looks at Tasha and thinks you could be using me the way you are Andrew. I think Luca thinks he massively dodged a bullet there and is taking it very personally.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The thing is, Billy saying Gemma made him think there might’ve been a chance and Gemma pieing Billy, both were ultimately a result of wanting to appease Luca.

Luca completely overreacted and flew off the handle at both of them. He’s been pretty aggressive to both. It’s deeply uncomfortable to watch.

instead of confronting him about is behaviour, they are essentially blaming each other. I think it’s a very human thing to do - have anger and aggression aimed at you is horrible and you want to avoid it. With Luca, the only way to avoid it is distance - which they can’t get in the villa.

neither of them were doing anything wrong. They are allowed to flirt. Gemma is allowed to hug who she wants. Billy isn’t mugging anyone off with a bit of playful flirting. The whole situation is just pure unashamed manipulation from Luca.

Reactions: 24
The thing is, Billy saying Gemma made him think there might’ve been a chance and Gemma pieing Billy, both were ultimately a result of wanting to appease Luca.

Luca completely overreacted and flew off the handle at both of them. He’s been pretty aggressive to both. It’s deeply uncomfortable to watch.

instead of confronting him about is behaviour, they are essentially blaming each other. I think it’s a very human thing to do - have anger and aggression aimed at you is horrible and you want to avoid it. With Luca, the only way to avoid it is distance - which they can’t get in the villa.

neither of them were doing anything wrong. They are allowed to flirt. Gemma is allowed to hug who she wants. Billy isn’t mugging anyone off with a bit of playful flirting. The whole situation is just pure unashamed manipulation from Luca.
Agree agree agree agree.All dancing around Luca.

Reactions: 3
exactly, like what he said to paige 'is this about week one', that's what i'm thinking about his behaviour to tasha all the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Yes, and it’s been building and building, subtle baby steps, the hallmarks of a true manipulator, yet ITV let it continue, I say ‘let it continue’ because they can sort this. They should do what Big Brother did, read the riot act to him in the Beach Hut, break the rule that it’s only the islander who speaks, show the footage to viewers during the show and a day later play the clip to the islanders; yep shame him, the Luca’s of this world abhor losing face, that’s what that performance after movie night was all about.

I’ve watched all the Series and really cannot recall a more unpleasant Islander, I’m using ‘unpleasant’ here because I know if he read this a low grade insult would wind him up, he thinks he deserves only the best, insults included 🤫

• Heart
Luca had one job and that was to sit there, smile and mind his own business as he floats to the final.

Editing always gets the blame but thick people always trip themselves up.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Luca is absolutely that guy who calls his missus a bleep and a slag on a night and makes her cry.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
How do we all feel about Indiyah now? Really wanted her to make Dami work for it, he's so cocky

Reactions: 13
Yes, and it’s been building and building, subtle baby steps, the hallmarks of a true manipulator, yet ITV let it continue, I say ‘let it continue’ because they can sort this. They should do what Big Brother did, read the riot act to him in the Beach Hut, break the rule that it’s only the islander who speaks, show the footage to viewers during the show and a day later play the clip to the islanders; yep shame him, the Luca’s of this world abhor losing face, that’s what that performance after movie night was all about.

I’ve watched all the Series and really cannot recall a more unpleasant Islander, I’m using ‘unpleasant’ here because I know if he read this a low grade insult would wind him up, he thinks he deserves only the best, insults included 🤫
yep, but Mike spencer is no better. He’s promoting himself more these days - the Reddit AMA, speaking to the press. I think he wants his name to be associated as being behind the success of love island. Jacques referred to him as being the main guy, but he’s not. There are other executive producers. I’m guessing Mike is just the one that interacts with the islanders more.

his comments have basically given Luca the green light.

you’re right that the abusers of the world hate losing face. It’s utterly pathetic to watch play out. Dami and Luca being desperate to always get the last word in. Luca wasn’t annoyed about the flirting, he “doesn’t want a bird that no one fancies”, he was annoys that Billy and Gemmas interactions reveal what a grade A head he is. They expose him completely and he can’t stand it and throws a tantrum. It’s Billy’s fault for flirting, because if he didn’t flirt then Gemma wouldn’t have to tell him to be careful because of Luca. It’s Gemmas fault for “making him look like a mug” because she didn’t wear a nuns habit and refuse to speak to males. It’s never ever Lucas fault though.

How do we all feel about Indiyah now? Really wanted her to make Dami work for it, he's so cocky
wet blanket. She’s gone down massively in my estimation. She’s seen Dami speak to other females like dirt. She’s watched him speak to her like dirt. She watched how he shouted down Summer and said nothing. She seen, first hand, the videos of him being snakey in casa. Still she does nothing. It’s like the Paige and Jacques situation.

maybe it’s the environment they are in, maybe being in such a toxic environment drains you and makes you lose sight of what is acceptable or what your standards are.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
i hope dami is the bottom and indiyah sees this and questions it, i voted indiyah and didn’t even vote a boy, and i love indiyah but she needs to wake up. kinda hope dami gets dumped icl. i want tasha and andrew not to be on the bottom and i hope luca and dami are. but i really don’t know whose gonna be in the bottom, every individual actually has fans and there’s no clear favourite

Reactions: 11
Luca had one job and that was to sit there, smile and mind his own business as he floats to the final.

Editing always gets the blame but thick people always trip themselves up.
You can’t edit in what doesn’t exist.

Think I’m going to stop watching love island because I doubt Luca will be in the bottom two tonight. I’ve found it incredibly trigggerinf and I feel anxious for Gemma as she’s so young. If love island has all these medical and physical tests to get in it should have a duty of care to promote what a healthy relationship and how to recognise warning signs.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.