Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reminds me.. I read a pretty bitchy interview Antigoni did and said Danica told her she had been trying to get on love island for years and years… can’t see that being true
Antigone is so bitter at being drop kicked out the door with her being such a celebrity ( cough cough )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why are people voting strategically to keep Tasha in - she adds nothing, has an overly inflated opinion of herself and one of fakest in there. Luca is with Gemma he is guaranteed a place in the final, so is Paige and so is Indiyah (they always have a token black guy or girl) So strategic voting to keep Dami and Luca out is a wasted vote.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why are people voting strategically to keep Tasha in - she adds nothing, has an overly inflated opinion of herself and one of fakest in there. Luca is with Gemma he is guaranteed a place in the final, so is Paige and so is Indiyah (they always have a token black guy or girl) So strategic voting to keep Dami and Luca out is a wasted vote.
Yessss finally.

Reactions: 5
All hail @Spilttea 🙌🏼🙌🏼

Reactions: 4
icl tho we wouldn’t have got andrew sucking a tit or whatever with tasha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I think the bottom two are:
*Deji and Billy
*Summer and Tasha

I think Billy is very immature and too busy playing to take any relationship seriously. He can GO
Deji seems to be nice but he picked the Ekin movie and said some questionable things about her. He can GO

Summer hasn't done anything wrong but has not made a connection - making her vulnerable.
Tasha has been vilified by the public and I don't think she is ever going to redeem herself in their eyes.

For the first time, watching this series, I don't like any of the couples.

Reactions: 13
Tbh its less about getting Luca out and more about him feeling less smug about Tasha being in the bottom

He will probably win due to tit hair cut, live love life Facebook mums but maybe knock him down a peg or 2

I would LOVE them to bring the Twitter Challenge back but they are not going to do that

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Tbh its less about getting Luca out and more about him feeling less smug about Tasha being in the bottom

He will probably win due to tit hair cut, live love life Facebook mums but maybe knock him down a peg or 2

I would LOVE them to bring the Twitter Challenge back but they are not going to do that
I love the Twitter challenge. We need that in our lives

• Heart
Reactions: 18

I loved the Twitter Challenge ! :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We’ve not really had any big characters leave yet have we? Still got all the OG’s minus Liam who walked so early I’m not counting him. I feel like they need an OG shake up. Maybe Liam / Dami for bottom 2 and the islanders have to choose which one goes? Now that would be fun!! 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If the press release and the preview are anything to go by you might as well have the final tonight.

Nobody is going to break these couples up, the producers have only themselves to blame for enabling this nonsense in the previous series.

This is the peak of Love Island, OG's stick together throughout.

Reactions: 13
Reminds me.. I read a pretty bitchy interview Antigoni did and said Danica told her she had been trying to get on love island for years and years… can’t see that being true
Such a bitter witch 🙄
Plus Danica is so young and was in a long term relationship so not exactly accurate...

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I wonder if they will, but it will be a Reddit challenge instead. Reddit have a partnership with them and it’s the only way I can see it getting mentioned on the show.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
this szn has so much og islanders left. only ikenna and amber were actually dumped who were ogs and liam left by himself. so that’s only two og boys gone, and only one og girl. half the people there are ogs who are definitely going finals

Reactions: 7
When did they stop just having normal chat and banter without starting everything with ‘let’s go for a chat’. I don’t feel like I really know any of them at all as they all just regurgitate the same conversations. Oh actually, hang on, I do know Luca and Dami…. THEY ARE PRIZE BELLENDS. Would love to see them in the bottom two, even if they didn’t go, just to knock them down a peg or two. I was hoping that ITV were responding to complaints about Luca and Dami by having an individual vote, as they are both saved by the girls in their couples, but it’s probably too much to ask :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.