Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s because he cried loads and said that he had been feeling bad mentally/emotionally. Might be different for Luca as he’s not shown vulnerability in this way
that helped but he had fans before that, certain girls love the “cheeky lad” type of guy. jaques and paige were very popular with teenage girls and facebook mums lol

• Sick
Reactions: 4
“Be kind” has ruined this show because it’s used to shut down any chatter critical or otherwise about legitimate concerns viewers may have.

The ultimate influencers get out of jail card is being used left, right and centre. If your mummy,daddy, big sis and great nan need to tell people to leave you alone you clearly aren’t resilient enough to be on a reality tv show.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Exactly, rose that was on strictly - yes obviously a different show but she was sooooo loveable and everyone adored her. This one is not coming across well and if you want people to directly call Luca out on his behaviour to his face? Then why can people not call Tasha out for her behaviour to her face? Just because she’s a woman
I think that’s part of the reason the public reaction has got to her- she thought she’d get a positive reaction like Rose and be well liked like she was

Reactions: 9
I wasn’t defending their behaviour but if we’re going to go on about mental health, is it not fair to say that Tasha destroyed Andrews mental health as he was at breaking point in there? What about andrews feelings? Was she not a bleep to him? Because in my opinion, she was. She made out that Andrew was a problem and made her into a different person as well as being nasty on several occasions. She told him to duck off as well on several occasions and leave her be. That’s questionable behaviour.
Just because she’s deaf doesn’t make her actions okay towards him and that’s what her dad is trying to put across on social media saying that life has been hard for her because she’s deaf. Maybe so, but that doesn’t mean ya get to be a witch.
Does ADHD excuse Jacques then? Because he’s a man then everyone pounced on him and said he can’t blame this on ADHD?
So glad I'm not the only one who can see through tasha 🤣 everyone will soon be moaning when she is crying again or trying to get to know someone else behind Andrew's back

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Completely off topic but why do Ekinsu and Gemma look like they've had * lip filler since last nights episode 😂😳🙈

* top up
I was thinking the exact same, I think Ekin has had more in her actual face as well as it looked smoother and fuller last night

Reactions: 2
So glad I'm not the only one who can see through tasha 🤣 everyone will soon be moaning when she is crying again or trying to get to know someone else behind Andrew's back
She be in the bottom the night and she be crying about it again if she’s saved

• Haha
“Be kind” has ruined this show because it’s used to shut down any chatter critical or otherwise about legitimate concerns viewers may have.

The ultimate influencers get out of jail card is being used left, right and centre. If your mummy,daddy, big sis and great nan need to tell people to leave you alone you clearly aren’t resilient enough to be on a reality tv show.
Be kind has ruined all sorts. I just ignore people who say that tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I get Luca and Dami picking Tasha was probably hard for her but I found it funny in the beach hut when she said if she wanted to play a game she could. 2/3 of the guys she wanted didn’t want her so she had to run back to Andrew and everyone knows it. Some game 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Adam will probs be in bottom 2 as he sat on the yellow bean bag yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wasn’t defending their behaviour but if we’re going to go on about mental health, is it not fair to say that Tasha destroyed Andrews mental health as he was at breaking point in there? What about andrews feelings? Was she not a bleep to him? Because in my opinion, she was. She made out that Andrew was a problem and made her into a different person as well as being nasty on several occasions. She told him to duck off as well on several occasions and leave her be. That’s questionable behaviour.
Just because she’s deaf doesn’t make her actions okay towards him and that’s what her dad is trying to put across on social media saying that life has been hard for her because she’s deaf. Maybe so, but that doesn’t mean ya get to be a witch.
Does ADHD excuse Jacques then? Because he’s a man then everyone pounced on him and said he can’t blame this on ADHD?
Tasha's behaviour has also been questionable and the boys have every right to their opinions which they have made known to Andrew. It would be better for them now to shut their mouths and just be a good friend to Andrew and support him when it goes tits up.

Jacques probably shouldn't have been in the villa in the first place, however I wonder how much of his bad behaviour was down to ADHD.

This is just my opinion which I won't tell to everyone and their dog to their face and make it 'the truth' 😂

I think if I was in there I’d have gone full on toxic FAYE rage by now tbh

• Haha
I’m even more shocked at Faye’s behaviour last year after my experiences today.

It’s 38 where I am. 30 degrees in my house (curtains closed like I’ve died and I’m being eaten by my dogs, fan blowing around more hot air than Luca).

I literally cannot be fucked to do anything. It’s a wonder I’ve even bothered to write this many words in this post…

How the hell did she have the energy to have so many arguments? How was she not just like “you know what… I’m warm. duck off. I’m going to bed”. She has STAMINA!
I'm in the roof of a three story 16th century building, no way the heat is going anywhere fast because the walls are about two meters thick.

So I'll warn you now...I'm in danger of overdosing on Mr Freeze again, it's 42 in my flat and I'm losing my mind with the heat. Have chomped my way through four of them in a desperate attempt to cool down 😫. Waiting for the E numbers to kick in. The good news is, is I've only got one left so even if I eat it, the effects should have worn off by the start of LI at 9pm and everyone will be spared of my mad rantings

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
god he looks so sleazy and grim.

I’m convinced Gemma just sees this as a casual holiday fling that’ll up her exposure on insta, boost her swimwear drop ship sales and springboard her into the next thing.

I don’t think she’s into Luca especially, but she enjoys the attention and love bombing and the safety fasttrack until the end, plus I reckon there is some sort of contractual agreement in place for her.

I think she’s trying to grin and bear it until the end of the show.

as for Luca, I don’t think he’s insecure at all. I think he’s very confident and knows exactly what hes doing. I think he’s hoping to get Gemma under his thumb and sees all the opportunity she offers and doors she’d open for him. THAT is what he’s obsessed with. When her conversations with other islanders highlight how possessive he’s being he gets angry and frustrated that his abuse as manipulation is out in the open. Gemma becomes at outlet for that. Why can’t she just behave how he wants her to? Why does she have to show him up like that? If she just acted like she was obsessed with him too then everything would be fine. How dare she not conform to how he expects her to behave?

Reactions: 14
“Love Island 2022 this ones for you” has been in my head since I heard that Andrew song yesterday.
It’s a catchy song 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.