Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As paid up members of the “I Hate Luca” club, we should keep our fingers crossed 😂😂 🤞🤞
Im so confused - I want them both in the bottom but also don’t really care for a week of Deji/danica or billy giggling while ogling Gemma…

Omg could it be… is my dislike of billy surpassing my hatred of Dami?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The overall debate is funny on who is worse - try as we do to be unbiased it does boil down to who your preferences are. Like everyone universally hates Luca in these parts yet some will defend him because they hate Tasha more 😂

for me with Dami, even if he was hundred percent right in a situation I’d still say he’s wrong..

Luckily for me he’s never right 😏
im not sure I’d agree. I’m not bias against Luca based on anything other than the behaviour he’s shown in the villa. From early on he was a bit dodgy, and I felt his motives were pretty obvious.

likewise with Tasha, I see a lot of crappy behaviour that I don’t like with her. I didn’t have much of an opinion when the show first started.

my impressions of the islanders as people fluctuates, ultimately I understand I don’t know them at all on an personal level. But I can make a judgement on my attitude on their behaviour thats shown on the show.

personally I don’t think there was anything specifically wrong in what was said to Tasha when she cried over being in the bottom 3. But this isn’t a defence of Luca at all. It didn’t come from a place of honesty or integrity, or out of concern for Andrew. it came from a place of spite and pettiness.

it doesn’t come down to me (and others) disliking Luca because of personal preferences or taste, like I don’t like the colour lime green inexplicably.

it comes down to seeing his behaviours and recognising how toxic and awful they are, from his possessiveness with Gemma to his belittling comments to others to the way he stokes up drama but then gets aggressive when it’s his turn to be the subject of it all.

Nuance is understanding that sometimes crappy people can be nice or in the right and still be crappy, and that lovely people can be occasionally crappy or in the wrong.

Reactions: 14
God bless Danica for trying but there must be something up with her that we’re not seeing that she can’t keep a man more than 3 days? cmon

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Is anyone else suspicious of cocos defence of Luca? It seems to boil down to “you only see an hour of the day”. Right, but how is that a defence? Are you saying that if he’s nice and not toxic 23 hours a day that makes the one hour he as toxic redundant? Because I’m not sure that washes with me.

im not sure what the point of even getting ex islanders to speak in defence of Luca even is. Coco wasn’t coupled up with him, she spent what, a week living with him? How is she qualified to speak to his personality?

and what about the fact that none of them address the way he actually reacted; something we all saw the anger, the aggression. It’s like his fan base is trying to brush it under the rug because he’s able to restraint himself 90% of the time.

Abusers don’t just prep their victims, they prep their character witnesses. They go out of their way to be charming and pleasant to everyone because they know if they win others over it makes it easier to get away with abuse, however subconsciously this is done. Saying “oh but Luca was so nice to me” doesn’t meant anything. He was nice to you coco because you didn’t give him a reason not to be. But if she disagreed with him in a point, would he still be so lovely to her?

the only valid defence that could really come out right now, is if more of the Gemma movie was shown than we saw, which had worse footage. Or if Gemma and Gemma and the other islanders had oreagreed that he would act up on camera and it was all fake.

The only defences that we are getting are;
The villa is really hard
You only see one hour of the day
He’s not usually like this (how would these people know how he normally is to his girlfriends? They’ve never been his girlfriend. In fact, his ex girlfriend has said explicitly that he didn’t treat her well).

so I’m not buying Cocos defence at all. Methinks she’s wading in to up her exposure and maybe in the hopes Claudia will blag her some brand deals, or sign her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just had a nosy on Gemma’s mums Instagram. Lots of pro Luca comments on her latest post. Could do with some balance.
I fell into a hole. And stumbled across their now 14 year old Emily Owen
Screenshot_20220719-154756_Instagram.jpg

In this pic though. It was 2019. Emily and Gemma do not look 11 and 16 😯

Their youngest Jessica is a mini mini Louise and also rides horses

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I fell into a whole. And stumbled across their now 14 year old Emily OwenView attachment 1429412

In this pic though. It was 2019. Emily and Gemma do not look 11 and 16 😯

Their youngest Jessica is a mini mini Louise and also rides horses
thats crazy. She could pass as an 18 year old. Gemma could be early-mid 20s. At 11 I wasn’t Wearing heels or makeup, pretty sure I was still playing with dolls. Christ. Why don’t the Owens want their girls to have more of a childhood?

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Do we think Adam has a contract where if he comes back he's promised a finale spot? They're only the favourites because they've had zero drama but out of all the girls, I trust Paige the least

Reactions: 11

Go and listen to what jazmine says about her and Andrew, I can’t believe they edit so much out of the show and create a false narrative

Reactions: 3
Oh Danica! I think you may have just used your last life on Billy as unfortunately I think Deji will go tonight 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Nice to see Deji sticking up for Danica in the first look. Billy can start packing his bags now.

Reactions: 30
11 ????????????????111111111

That looks edited to me. Lots of weird blur around her butt. I hate myself for looking.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
thats crazy. She could pass as an 18 year old. Gemma could be early-mid 20s. At 11 I wasn’t Wearing heels or makeup, pretty sure I was still playing with dolls. Christ. Why don’t the Owens want their girls to have more of a childhood?
its weird, childhood goes so quickly

we spend most of lives adults, enjoy childhood as much as you can

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Do we think Adam has a contract where if he comes back he's promised a finale spot? They're only the favourites because they've had zero drama but out of all the girls, I trust Paige the least
I do. I also thinks anything he says is directly from the producers.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
God bless Danica for trying but there must be something up with her that we’re not seeing that she can’t keep a man more than 3 days? cmon
I do. I also thinks anything he says is directly from the producers.
This is actually a really good point. He does come across like someone is in his ear. It's been weird from the get go that he's gone in with how many applications they have ..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel sorry for Danica. They kiss her and never go with her or she just gets left

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I think her being in a relationship 14-21 and now freshly single has not helped

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.