Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this szn has so much og islanders left. only ikenna and amber were actually dumped who were ogs and liam left by himself. so that’s only two og boys gone, and only one og girl. half the people there are ogs who are definitely going finals
Luca/Gemma
Dami/Indiyah
Andrew/Tasha
Davide/Ekin(day 3)

Looks the final to me(there's no way the producers will have Adam Collard in the final), all OG's

Reactions: 5
Also, my husband is out tonight so I can watch in real time with you guys. The wine is ready!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Is anyone else suspicious of cocos defence of Luca? It seems to boil down to “you only see an hour of the day”. Right, but how is that a defence? Are you saying that if he’s nice and not toxic 23 hours a day that makes the one hour he as toxic redundant? Because I’m not sure that washes with me.

im not sure what the point of even getting ex islanders to speak in defence of Luca even is. Coco wasn’t coupled up with him, she spent what, a week living with him? How is she qualified to speak to his personality?

and what about the fact that none of them address the way he actually reacted; something we all saw the anger, the aggression. It’s like his fan base is trying to brush it under the rug because he’s able to restraint himself 90% of the time.

Abusers don’t just prep their victims, they prep their character witnesses. They go out of their way to be charming and pleasant to everyone because they know if they win others over it makes it easier to get away with abuse, however subconsciously this is done. Saying “oh but Luca was so nice to me” doesn’t meant anything. He was nice to you coco because you didn’t give him a reason not to be. But if she disagreed with him in a point, would he still be so lovely to her?

the only valid defence that could really come out right now, is if more of the Gemma movie was shown than we saw, which had worse footage. Or if Gemma and Gemma and the other islanders had oreagreed that he would act up on camera and it was all fake.

The only defences that we are getting are;
The villa is really hard
You only see one hour of the day
He’s not usually like this (how would these people know how he normally is to his girlfriends? They’ve never been his girlfriend. In fact, his ex girlfriend has said explicitly that he didn’t treat her well).

so I’m not buying Cocos defence at all. Methinks she’s wading in to up her exposure and maybe in the hopes Claudia will blag her some brand deals, or sign her.
Completely agree , the whole "we only see one hour a day" is almost like "be kind" I do understand reality shows are edited for entertainment but like you said that doesn't excuse the behaviour , Coco is probably trying to stay relevant knowing luca is popular

Reactions: 11
Dunno if it’s already been said but maybe they might do that thing they did in Georgia and dani dyers series. After the party they were at same as tonight Georgia and Sam
We’re voted bottom 2 and had option
To leave together or stay single. Wonder if that’s gonna happen tonight ? And I hope it’s gemma and Luca and L says to leave ans G says to stay single 💅💅💅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Reminds me.. I read a pretty bitchy interview Antigoni did and said Danica told her she had been trying to get on love island for years and years… can’t see that being true
She’s only 21 and one of the years was a Lockdown

Reactions: 5
BBC News - Love Island: Women's Aid talks to ITV over 'controlling behaviour'

Sorry if you have already seen this (I have skipped a load of posts to try to catch up. Interesting that this is on Newsbeat (the young persons/teens news section), also interesting to read Luca's parents reaction.

Reactions: 10
I'm at the point that as long as Ekin & Davide win I will be happy as only 2 that have entertained me.

I feel Tasha gets so upset with public vote as she has gone in to represent the deaf community ( because it isn't mentioned ) if she did talk about it then she would get tit for wanting sympathy votes. Yes she is sensitive & yes she is being bullied but she has not done anything worse than anyone else. Ekin Su also is in the firing line from the males in there.

Reactions: 15
Completely agree , the whole "we only see one hour a day" is almost like "be kind" I do understand reality shows are edited for entertainment but like you said that doesn't excuse the behaviour , Coco is probably trying to stay relevant knowing luca is popular
I think it’s a bit of both. I think people need to be reminded sometimes that it is a heightened reality show and certain storylines are amplified for the sake of the drama. I also don’t think it should be used as an excuse either. If producers are showing you as the villain you likely are acting a certain way. I just don’t think it’s always as nasty/deep as we think it is on the main show.

I’d side eye cocoa and jasmine just because I think they’re just looking for reshares on the OGs instagrams. Id be more interested in what the OGs say about each other when they leave.

Reactions: 7
This has already been said but I need to say it again...

Dami/Luca - just because they tell the 'truth'
to someone's face doesn't make it right. What motivates them to constantly give their opinion (under the guise of 'the truth') to the detriment of someone's feelings and mental health. That's really questionable behaviour and makes you look like a complete bleep.

Therefore Dami & Luca = CUNTS!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

to someone's face doesn't make it right. What motivates them to constantly give their opinion (under the guise of 'the truth') to the detriment of someone's feelings and mental health. That's really questionable behaviour and makes you look like a complete bleep.

Agree, up there with that is my personal peeve of when people who describe themselves as “I tell it like it is” are just rude arseholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I wasn’t defending their behaviour but if we’re going to go on about mental health, is it not fair to say that Tasha destroyed Andrews mental health as he was at breaking point in there? What about andrews feelings? Was she not a bleep to him? Because in my opinion, she was. She made out that Andrew was a problem and made her into a different person as well as being nasty on several occasions. She told him to duck off as well on several occasions and leave her be. That’s questionable behaviour.
Just because she’s deaf doesn’t make her actions okay towards him and that’s what her dad is trying to put across on social media saying that life has been hard for her because she’s deaf. Maybe so, but that doesn’t mean ya get to be a witch.
Does ADHD excuse Jacques then? Because he’s a man then everyone pounced on him and said he can’t blame this on ADHD?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
exactly, jaques has loads of fans 😭 people love him for some reason, so luca definitely will too
I think it’s because he cried loads and said that he had been feeling bad mentally/emotionally. Might be different for Luca as he’s not shown vulnerability in this way

Reactions: 3
I wasn’t defending their behaviour but if we’re going to go on about mental health, is it not fair to say that Tasha destroyed Andrews mental health as he was at breaking point in there? What about andrews feelings? Was she not a bleep to him? Because in my opinion, she was. She made out that Andrew was a problem and made her into a different person as well as being nasty on several occasions. She told him to duck off as well on several occasions and leave her be. That’s questionable behaviour.
Just because she’s deaf doesn’t make her actions okay towards him and that’s what her dad is trying to put across on social media saying that life has been hard for her because she’s deaf. Maybe so, but that doesn’t mean ya get to be a witch.
Does ADHD excuse Jacques then? Because he’s a man then everyone pounced on him and said he can’t blame this on ADHD?
Exactly, rose that was on strictly - yes obviously a different show but she was sooooo loveable and everyone adored her. This one is not coming across well and if you want people to directly call Luca out on his behaviour to his face? Then why can people not call Tasha out for her behaviour to her face? Just because she’s a woman

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m even more shocked at Faye’s behaviour last year after my experiences today.

It’s 38 where I am. 30 degrees in my house (curtains closed like I’ve died and I’m being eaten by my dogs, fan blowing around more hot air than Luca).

I literally cannot be fucked to do anything. It’s a wonder I’ve even bothered to write this many words in this post…

How the hell did she have the energy to have so many arguments? How was she not just like “you know what… I’m warm. duck off. I’m going to bed”. She has STAMINA!
Haha this made me laugh 🤣🤣
I get you, but just gotta say I live on a military camp in the Mediterranean with about 3000 other brits. The heat does strange things to people, you wouldn't believe some of the rows I've seen 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Actually, sod love island, I think military camp life should be a reality TV show 🤔

Side note...
I've gone off Billy. I'm team deji now 💃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Looks like they’ve all kissed and made up after the snog merry pie game 🤷🏽‍♀️
Who in the name of walnut whip is this taking the photo ?

Also get male bombshells in 6 would be nice as feel these girls need a reward. Forget a female bombshell.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Luca is obviously a vile human alongside Dami, but I would have to agree I don’t like Tasha and I don’t like the way that she has behaved in the show. I don’t think Luca is exactly bullying her, theyre telling her that they think she is looking a safe ride to the final because it was a challenge and then she threw a strop and Andrew stuck up for her and she sat back and watched this time. Previous to that, she was throwing meltdowns constantly even the night that she made Andrew her boyfriend and I don’t think luca said anything bad to her that night other than “why are you upset” “you got a boyfriend, that’s what you came here for”. You also can’t love someone one night and the night or two beforehand be cuddling someone else telling them you have fear of missing out? It doesn’t add up.
Everyone is upset with Luca calling him this, that and the other and we want people to call him out on his crappy behaviour. Why can’t Tasha be called out on her crappy behaviour? Because she’s a woman and then automatically it’s bullying? I don’t think so. If indiyah and Paige started going on at Luca for his behaviour and calling him out on it, would they be “bullying” Luca? I don’t think so

Who in the name of walnut whip is this taking the photo ?

Also get male bombshells in 6 would be nice as feel these girls need a reward. Forget a female bombshell.
Joel Corry🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.