Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just rewatched series 5 when it was the party and joanna went and it was voting for couple but it was the bottom 2

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This is actually a really good point. He does come across like someone is in his ear. It's been weird from the get go that he's gone in with how many applications they have ..
Only a handful if any are taken from applications now.
In series 5 Ovie was one of the only ones

Reactions: 5
Yes it was Georgia and Sam (Series 4); she was a right stroppy cow and threw a cushion upon being informed of the news, not actually sure of choosing to leave was a choice, they decided they would do this between themselves.
In last year’s series Brad and Lucinda came bottom in a poll, they had to choose between themselves who would stay and who would go, Lucinda stayed, she didn’t take much persuasion.
Omg yeah Brad and Lucinda, that was just awkward as she didn’t even consider herself going😭😂 like atleast pretend ffs😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
thats crazy. She could pass as an 18 year old. Gemma could be early-mid 20s. At 11 I wasn’t Wearing heels or makeup, pretty sure I was still playing with dolls. Christ. Why don’t the Owens want their girls to have more of a childhood?
I think Gemma is one of those people that just always looks older than they are even without makeup . That dress and heels on an 11 year old is wrong !

Reactions: 10
Yeah I think Paige and indiyah have more of a chance being in there than what Ekin or Gemma does. I’ll be surprised if Danica is there as I think a lot of people have taken to her now. But still reckon Paige might be there more than indiyah.
The overall debate is funny on who is worse - try as we do to be unbiased it does boil down to who your preferences are. Like everyone universally hates Luca in these parts yet some will defend him because they hate Tasha more 😂

for me with Dami, even if he was hundred percent right in a situation I’d still say he’s wrong..

Luckily for me he’s never right 😏
I hate luca I hate tasha . Not sure which I hate more I'd be happy if either go tonight. Also Billy can leave , dami, paige , summer, andrew,. Trying think who else. Don't really care much for Adam really or Gemma but . My ideal result tonight would be tasha or luca. But tbh anyone other then
Ekin davide Danica deji and indiyah though she is going down in my estimations accepting Dami's tit

Reactions: 10
Omg yeah Brad and Lucinda, that was just awkward as she didn’t even consider herself going😭😂 like atleast pretend ffs😂
Oh she did consider for a nano-second, after he suggested he should be the one to stay she thought deeply and then said ‘reeeeeeely’ 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Faye really was the worst. I found her exhausting.

and I’ll never leave forget orlaith from my pod on papers obsession with her. It took over the entire podcast.

Reactions: 11
Luca dami and ekin su do not like Tasha at all. I know everyone says ekin su sticks for the girls, but there have been times where she hasn't. And the girls stuck up for her on movie night when the boys kept making comments to her about her video. Not saying any of them are perfect because at the end of day their humans not angels, so I don't get why certain islanders are being held to a higher standard than others.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Definitely going have a cliffhanger again ain't we. So bored of them advertising something like movies, pie night and not showing it until the very end and then we've got to wait until the next night 😴

Reactions: 15
I've just seen the Women's Aid & Rufuge are talking/questioning ITV execs & LI producers regarding misogyny & control that is going on & being aired. Also what duty of care the islanders are receiving.
Knowing ITV after the BS they came out with about Jezza Kyle show I doubt they will take any responsibility.

I am hoping Luca gets voted out but the voting system has been so fixed with changing how people are dumped. Why is it not publics decision?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I've just seen the Women's Aid & Rufuge are talking/questioning ITV execs & LI producers regarding misogyny & control that is going on & being aired. Also what duty of care the islanders are receiving.
Knowing ITV after the BS they came out with about Jezza Kyle show I doubt they will take any responsibility.

I am hoping Luca gets voted out but the voting system has been so fixed with changing how people are dumped. Why is it not publics decision?
The best way to have to message get across would have been to have bottom 4 across all islanders so that way would Be likely all boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think her being in a relationship 14-21 and now freshly single has not helped
Reminds me.. I read a pretty bitchy interview Antigoni did and said Danica told her she had been trying to get on love island for years and years… can’t see that being true

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She did say 'should we both go' and then when it dawned on her what she said she retreated very, very quickly

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.