Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think danica is lovely but I don’t know that she’s a favourite. She’s not part of a significant pairing, her journey is more comedic than anything. I think everyone wants to see her do well but I don’t know if anyone would be picking her as a favourite?
I did! 😜😘

Reactions: 8
Time for Danica to go. Effort only goes so far. She's flopped as a bombshell and, in all fairness, should've been put out of her misery long ago.

Gemma/Paige/Ekin-Su/Indiyah will be the finalists. It's irrelevant who they're coupled with.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
So reading the press release, they're doing the bottom 2 tonight..... Usually it's 3. Interesting
I hope this isn’t because it’s luca or dami as the third bottom and it’s because it’s both in the bottom with deji and they don’t want the islanders to have the easy option of just sending deji home

but I think that’s wishful thinking on my part 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hope this isn’t because it’s luca or dami as the third bottom and it’s because it’s both in the bottom with deji and they don’t want the islanders to have the easy option of just sending deji home

but I think that’s wishful thinking on my part 😂
Oh I should of voted for Deji! Regretting all of my decisions now 😂

Reactions: 7
So reading the press release, they're doing the bottom 2 tonight..... Usually it's 3. Interesting
I think this will be to protect either Tasha or Andrew.

If it’s bottom two I reckon it will be:

Deji and either of: Billy and Dami
Summer and Danica

Unfortnately I do not believe Luca will be in the bottom two as we do not have good enough relationship education in the UK and Fiat500 are a loud group when voting

Reactions: 22
I think this will be to protect either Tasha or Andrew.

If it’s bottom two I reckon it will be:

Deji and either of: Billy and Dami
Summer and Danica

Unfortnately I do not believe Luca will be in the bottom two as we do not have good enough relationship education in the UK and Fiat500 are a loud group when voting
If Luca isn’t in the bottom two and they switch it from three to two for that reason then I would think they’re planning a massive downfall for him.. they have to be?

unless they’ve actuallydo decided to send either him or dami home…

So looking at that First Look, Billy is only interested in the ass, so Deji is going to swoop in. Regret voting for Billy now.

Reactions: 6
Normally when they go for a night out its when they split a couple and ask them to leave together or one stay? Are they not doing that?

Got that prick Joel from Geordie shore DJing!
My ex and I (before he was my ex!) used to have this joke a couple of years ago that whenever we got in the car, or went to the gym, or in a shop, there was a Joel Corry song playing...one of us always said 'duck off Joel Corry' 🤣🤣🤣 I suspect this is one of those stupid couple jokes that you have to be there for.

Fair play to Joel though, he's come a long way since he was known only for being Sophie off Geordie Shores boyfriend 😂😂😂

Back to LI, Billy can get in the bin. Queen Danica deserves better.

I do like Deji just wish he'd not made that comment about Ekin on movie night 🥺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Billy is as bad as the others. He led Danica on, did bits and is now ditching her. He flirted with Gem, she might have flirted back but she didnt really seem to and he made out she was gagging for him and stirred up drama. He dresses like he has never seen a mirror in his life. And he is SO cringe and trying too hard to make his personality happen. And also HE LIKED TASHA.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Im pretty sure this one is usually the bottom two anyway I'm sure when it was michael and joanna it was the two not 3

Reactions: 3
If Luca isn’t in the bottom two and they switch it from three to two for that reason then I would think they’re planning a massive downfall for him.. they have to be?

unless they’ve actuallydo decided to send either him or dami home…
As paid up members of the “I Hate Luca” club, we should keep our fingers crossed 😂😂 🤞🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Awk no I was hoping Indiyah might finally tell Dami where to go tonight after him kissing summer like that!!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.