Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The overall debate is funny on who is worse - try as we do to be unbiased it does boil down to who your preferences are. Like everyone universally hates Luca in these parts yet some will defend him because they hate Tasha more šŸ˜‚

for me with Dami, even if he was hundred percent right in a situation Iā€™d still say heā€™s wrong..

Luckily for me heā€™s never right šŸ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't think Gemma pied Billy to appease Luca, I think she pied Billy for winding the boys up about the possibility of HER flirting with him.

Why do guys think - just because girls talk to them - we are a. flirting OR b. we are acting in a untrustworthy manner?

It's called a conversation, not a declaration of love :rolleyes: Get a grip FFS

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Dami and Luca are just making me rage every night. Watching the show isnā€™t helping my anxiety šŸ˜Ÿ

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wish they turned around and did mass dumping, feel like we're all sick of most of them lol

Reactions: 15
Anyone remember the series where a couple had to choose whether to leave tigether or stay in the villa and be single and not allowed to couple up?? (think it was Georgia and Sam??)
I would love to see that this year with luca & Gemma or Tasha & Andrew!!
Yes it was Georgia and Sam (Series 4); she was a right stroppy cow and threw a cushion upon being informed of the news, not actually sure of choosing to leave was a choice, they decided they would do this between themselves.
In last yearā€™s series Brad and Lucinda came bottom in a poll, they had to choose between themselves who would stay and who would go, Lucinda stayed, she didnā€™t take much persuasion.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love island first look why are they shocked to see Laura. This party happens and there is dumping every year . Danica needs to get with deji . Got to read four pages after school run no chance now

Reactions: 13
Glad I didn't vote Billy and Deji standing up for her ā¤. That's tonight's cliffhanger then with Whitmore ruining the party lol

Reactions: 9
Sorry this may be controversial and donā€™t get me wrong I DETEST Luca and I like dami wayyyy less than I initially did, but theyā€™ve not gone out of their way to say things about Tasha itā€™s not like theyā€™ve gone up to her and said ā€œyouā€™re a game playing little ratā€ they felt her actions with bombshells was dodgy and voiced it to Andrew (who has often vented to them about his relationship) & then the casa girls confirmed what they felt was true so they encouraged him to move on.

Then they had a game and had to choose, either way they would hurt someoneā€™s feelings and itā€™s not like they havenā€™t been consistently telling Andrew they feel heā€™s more into her etc. they do ALOT wrong but Iā€™m seeing people say theyā€™re bullying her when theyā€™re either asked their opinion or it comes out in challenges so I donā€™t really think thatā€™s bullying personally?
Do I think thereā€™s a massive disparity between what females can do in love island vs the men in terms of exploring connections? Yes absolutely and itā€™s disgusting but in this instance I feel like itā€™s just their personal opinion, I may be missing the point or ignorant so if anyone disagrees feel free to challenge my view; but as I said I donā€™t like either but bullying is abit strong surely?
100 % agree with you

Reactions: 4
One of the main issues with this series is that there are far too many OGs left in the villa at this late stage. Theyā€™re far too comfy, arrogant to the newbies and itā€™s dull to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I want Tasha to get the text and read out Lucas name in the bottom for maximum impact šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
So reading the press release, they're doing the bottom 2 tonight..... Usually it's 3. Interesting

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.