Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I think Paige and indiyah have more of a chance being in there than what Ekin or Gemma does. I’ll be surprised if Danica is there as I think a lot of people have taken to her now. But still reckon Paige might be there more than indiyah.
I think danica is lovely but I don’t know that she’s a favourite. She’s not part of a significant pairing, her journey is more comedic than anything. I think everyone wants to see her do well but I don’t know if anyone would be picking her as a favourite?

Reactions: 7
I want it to be Paige, Summer, Indyiah, Luca and Dami in the bottom three. I assume Deji will be there also.

Reactions: 4
Anyone remember the series where a couple had to choose whether to leave tigether or stay in the villa and be single and not allowed to couple up?? (think it was Georgia and Sam??)
I would love to see that this year with luca & Gemma or Tasha & Andrew!!

Reactions: 17
I kind of want to see Paige and Adam go to the bottom just because I don’t see the point of them really being there.

Reactions: 15
She’ll saunter in in a balenciage dress and a fresh mani and blow out, look him up and down and say “so you’re living at home and your business is worth £183 then?”

She’ll flip her hair back, look Gemma dead in the eye and say “I don’t think so sweetie. How about we call up Romeo Beckham and see how he’s doing?”
And Romeo is single now. But he is so tall and giraffe like.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah I think Paige and indiyah have more of a chance being in there than what Ekin or Gemma does. I’ll be surprised if Danica is there as I think a lot of people have taken to her now. But still reckon Paige might be there more than indiyah.
i think people like danica but not necessarily enough that she won’t be in the bottom. and it’s not cause people don’t like her, they just like others much more, and forget about danica. i reckon indiyah and paige have more fans than danica still

Reactions: 2
I think Luca is the kind of guy to completely freak out at being in the bottom 3, I'd give anything to see that smug twit have his smile wiped off with Tasha(safe) smirking at him.

Reactions: 23
i think people like danica but not necessarily enough that she won’t be in the bottom. and it’s not cause people don’t like her, they just like others much more, and forget about danica. i reckon indiyah and paige have more fans than danica still
I thought she seemed to be getting a good few people in here voting for her last night! Possibly then Danica instead of Paige! I still think Tasha is going to be in there but don’t think Andrew will be in the boys

Reactions: 2
👀 press release is up. It’s looking like billy pies danica… what is happening with this poor girl..

The girls is a hard one to pick out.. I hope it’s not tasha but can’t see Paige, gemma, Indiyah or ekin being there instead of her.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I'd love something unexpected and dramatic like Gemma going

(Goes without saying I want luca and dami out obv!!)

Reactions: 7
I actually hate Luca and Dami and do not defend their actions in anyway. However, I think that Tasha has been disrespectful and quite nasty to Andrew and has made him feel inadequate throughout this whole process. Yes obviously, Andrew did whatever he did with coco - “licked her tit or whatever” 😂😂
but she went to bed with Billy even when they had sorted things out cuddling and kissing telling him she has FOMO and 2 days later, she conveniently made Andrew her boyfriend. In my opinion, if it was my friend and I thought his missus was leading him on and making an asshole outta him, I think I’d be trying to get that through to them. Like the girls should be stepping up and telling Gemma that she isn’t Luca’s possession and his behaviour isn’t acceptable. Tasha is still responding though, she walked off in a hissy fit last night nearly crying again only Andrew did her dirty work this time. Tasha is manipulative and tries to get her own way all of the time
Couldn’t agree anymore about Tasha! Spot on. I don’t particularly like Luca either but I think he is right in the situation.

Reactions: 4
I'm annoyed Billy did bits with Danica when it was clear he wasn't into her

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.