Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m even more shocked at Faye’s behaviour last year after my experiences today.

It’s 38 where I am. 30 degrees in my house (curtains closed like I’ve died and I’m being eaten by my dogs, fan blowing around more hot air than Luca).

I literally cannot be fucked to do anything. It’s a wonder I’ve even bothered to write this many words in this post…

How the hell did she have the energy to have so many arguments? How was she not just like “you know what… I’m warm. duck off. I’m going to bed”. She has STAMINA!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wish there was an opportunity for them to play a video of Luca speaking to Molly. That was flirting by far.

Reactions: 16
If he’s not in the bottom tonight then I’ll be more convinced than ever that it’s all fake and our votes don’t count at all.
i don’t think some of you understand the influence of fiat 500 girlies😭 and also facebook mums. there’s still loads of people who absolutely love him. or they love gemma and luca together so will vote both of them. i only see people hating on him but that’s cause it’s my algorithm. believe it or not he still has fans unfortunately, and chances are he won’t be in the bottom. dami has more chance of being in the bottom than him. public opinion is very divided by different groups of people, it’s not all just what you see. a lot of it varies by platform tbh

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
i don’t think some of you understand the influence of fiat 500 girlies😭 and also facebook mums. there’s still loads of people who absolutely love him. or they love gemma and luca together so will vote both of them. i only see people hating on him but that’s cause it’s my algorithm. believe it or not he still has fans unfortunately, and chances are he won’t be in the bottom. dami has more chance of being in the bottom than him. public opinion is very divided by different groups of people, it’s not all just what you see. a lot of it varies by platform tbh
Agree with this. When Jacques left he had loads of support on social media. Why would Luca not be the same

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I’m even more shocked at Faye’s behaviour last year after my experiences today.

It’s 38 where I am. 30 degrees in my house (curtains closed like I’ve died and I’m being eaten by my dogs, fan blowing around more hot air than Luca).

I literally cannot be fucked to do anything. It’s a wonder I’ve even bothered to write this many words in this post…

How the hell did she have the energy to have so many arguments? How was she not just like “you know what… I’m warm. duck off. I’m going to bed”. She has STAMINA!
😂It's bloody hot here as well and I too have all the blinds closed. Not much work getting done!

Reactions: 6
I think bottom 3 will be Luca, Dami and Deji.
Bottom 3 Girls Tasha, Summer and Paige?
Agree with the boys but think Tasha will be safe - in fact I suspect she got the most votes.

Not many are talking about the bottom 3 girls. I think Summer is obvious, Danica is back in there and I think Paige sneaks in.

I just can't see Gemma, Ekin or Indiyah being in the bottom 3.

Agree with the boys but think Tasha will be safe - in fact I suspect she got the most votes.

Not many are talking about the bottom 3 girls. I think Summer is obvious, Danica is back in there and I think Paige sneaks in.

I just can't see Gemma, Ekin or Indiyah being in the bottom 3.
I still dunno if she’s getting enough votes to slip past Danica though? Most people seem to like her now?

Reactions: 5
God damn she has my dream life 🤣🤣 I want to be lady who lunches!!
yep Louise really landed on her feet!

she got the handsome guy, the mansion, the kids. She gets to pursue her passion (horses) as her only semblance of a “job”. She is a very lucky lady.

I still dunno if she’s getting enough votes to slip past Danica though? Most people seem to like her now?
I’ll still be shocked if Tasha isn’t in bottom 3. Danica seems to be very well liked character?
I can’t see Ekin in bottom 3, I’ll be very surprised if she is

Cant wait for Mrs Owen to put Luca in his place.
She’ll saunter in in a balenciage dress and a fresh mani and blow out, look him up and down and say “so you’re living at home and your business is worth £183 then?”

She’ll flip her hair back, look Gemma dead in the eye and say “I don’t think so sweetie. How about we call up Romeo Beckham and see how he’s doing?”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yup going by Paige's stories last night a lot of her fans were voting for her and Luca. I also think Paige stands a good chance of being in the bottom 3 girls cause a lot of people turned on her cause she did let Jacques manipulate her into leaving.
I think the bottom 3 girls will be:
paige, summer and tasha
Or
indiyah, summer and tasha

Reactions: 4
Yup going by Paige's stories last night a lot of her fans were voting for her and Luca. I also think Paige stands a good chance of being in the bottom 3 girls cause a lot of people turned on her cause she did let Jacques manipulate her into leaving.
I think the bottom 3 girls will be:
paige, summer and tasha
Or
indiyah, summer and tasha
Yeah I think Paige and indiyah have more of a chance being in there than what Ekin or Gemma does. I’ll be surprised if Danica is there as I think a lot of people have taken to her now. But still reckon Paige might be there more than indiyah.

She’ll saunter in in a balenciage dress and a fresh mani and blow out, look him up and down and say “so you’re living at home and your business is worth £183 then?”

She’ll flip her hair back, look Gemma dead in the eye and say “I don’t think so sweetie. How about we call up Romeo Beckham and see how he’s doing?”
Romeo is on the market! 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.