Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re obviously not seeing something when it comes to Tasha though, none of the other islanders are quick to stick up for her or support her
I think we could probably apply the edit argument to every islander. We all do it based on who we support. There’s a definite edit to make everything look more amplified. Tasha is likely playing a game. They all are, it’s just funny that by consistently calling her out they’ve elevated her status 😂

Reactions: 5
Sorry this may be controversial and don’t get me wrong I DETEST Luca and I like dami wayyyy less than I initially did, but they’ve not gone out of their way to say things about Tasha it’s not like they’ve gone up to her and said “you’re a game playing little rat” they felt her actions with bombshells was dodgy and voiced it to Andrew (who has often vented to them about his relationship) & then the casa girls confirmed what they felt was true so they encouraged him to move on.

Then they had a game and had to choose, either way they would hurt someone’s feelings and it’s not like they haven’t been consistently telling Andrew they feel he’s more into her etc. they do ALOT wrong but I’m seeing people say they’re bullying her when they’re either asked their opinion or it comes out in challenges so I don’t really think that’s bullying personally?
Do I think there’s a massive disparity between what females can do in love island vs the men in terms of exploring connections? Yes absolutely and it’s disgusting but in this instance I feel like it’s just their personal opinion, I may be missing the point or ignorant so if anyone disagrees feel free to challenge my view; but as I said I don’t like either but bullying is abit strong surely?
Thing I don't get is Tasha saying they're her best mates? Either we are getting the complete wrong impression from the editing or Tasha is very confused.

Reactions: 9
I don’t like the girl one bit but the constant bullying of Tasha by those two nasty cunts, while everyone just sits back and watches, is sickening. Two men constantly digging out a woman who has done absolutely nothing to them personally? And I don’t buy that they’re just sticking up for their mate - Luca has been making digs to and about Andrew from day one.

If Luca and Dami aren’t in the bottom three tonight I won’t bother watching the rest of the series cos I can’t stand watching these bleeping creeps any longer. Luca gives me serial killer vibes and I’m not being facetious when I say that.
i remember luca literally called andrew the weakest one, which coming from him is ironic. he starts shaking and crying when gemma breathes in the direction of another man

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thing I don't get is Tasha saying they're her best mates? Either we are getting the complete wrong impression from the editing or Tasha is very confused.
Didn’t get this either, dunno how she ever thought this. However, in saying that, she also thinks she’s a bad sassy witch. So her judgement can be very wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This confused me too. Dami plays both sides and is very two faced but with Luca i don’t think he even pretends to like her.

I will say tho Unseen Bits is a totally different show where they all seem to get on so maybe we’re just seeing worst bits where they playing up to the camera for maximum drama.

Reactions: 10
Think Lucas underlying issue is hes a nasty spiteful human.

Off topic..i thought Ekin ( love her) maybe had a fresh squirt of lip filler last night.
Her mouth was exceptionally pretty before she had the fillers, I think it looks dreadful now.

1658223164833.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I just can't believe the 180 people are having for Tasha. Those saying well she was single in casa, so was Jacques and looked where that got him.
As for Andrew, I think the man needs a sure course of therapy if every time the girl he likes he annoys him he's going to fall into bed with another woman as 'payback'
Bin them all. Stick Jay back in and let him win solo
I’m still not Tasha’s biggest fan but i’m liking her more now due to the treatment she’s getting from the boys. It seemed like friendly banter at first but it’s become bullying and it’s not nice to watch. She might be annoying constantly going on about being sassy and crying etc but I don’t think she’s a nasty person, whereas those boys are.

Also, I don’t think people were necessarily annoyed at Jacques for cracking on at casa as that’s the whole point in the show, if you meet someone who you think you have a better connection with then you give it a go. Tasha tried it and fair enough it didn’t work out but at least she was respectful about it. Jacques on the other hand only cracked on to show off in front of the boys and was extremely disrespectful towards Paige, even before casa he was an utter bleep to her so I don’t think you can compare the two.

Reactions: 16
I think we could probably apply the edit argument to every islander. We all do it based on who we support. There’s a definite edit to make everything look more amplified. Tasha is likely playing a game. They all are, it’s just funny that by consistently calling her out they’ve elevated her status 😂
Yeah I agree but we have actively seen islanders talking about her behind her back, in a way we haven’t so much with others. They’re all playing games they all know it. The editing this year leaves a lot to be desired and has caused large chunks of the show to make absolutely no sense.

Reactions: 6
I think the problem with Tasha and Andrew is they both have selective memory about their behaviour. Now they are bf and gf all the things that went on previously they have both magically forgotten about unfortunately that's not how it works for the other people around them!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry this may be controversial and don’t get me wrong I DETEST Luca and I like dami wayyyy less than I initially did, but they’ve not gone out of their way to say things about Tasha it’s not like they’ve gone up to her and said “you’re a game playing little rat” they felt her actions with bombshells was dodgy and voiced it to Andrew (who has often vented to them about his relationship) & then the casa girls confirmed what they felt was true so they encouraged him to move on.

Then they had a game and had to choose, either way they would hurt someone’s feelings and it’s not like they haven’t been consistently telling Andrew they feel he’s more into her etc. they do ALOT wrong but I’m seeing people say they’re bullying her when they’re either asked their opinion or it comes out in challenges so I don’t really think that’s bullying personally?
Do I think there’s a massive disparity between what females can do in love island vs the men in terms of exploring connections? Yes absolutely and it’s disgusting but in this instance I feel like it’s just their personal opinion, I may be missing the point or ignorant so if anyone disagrees feel free to challenge my view; but as I said I don’t like either but bullying is abit strong surely?
Haven’t Dami and Luca missed the point here though. Yes Andrew and Tasha are official now but that’s just in these last couple of days. The whole premise of Love Island is to go in as a single and try and find a good match for yourself: that’s what Tasha’s been doing, folks may not like how she’s going about it but she’s playing the Love Island game, why are Dami and Luca so shocked about it🤔

Bullying is all about how it makes a person feel. it’s patently obvious how upset Tasha is in all of this, so in my book she’s being bullied.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I was 17 minutes behind last night, so missed the vote deadline by mere seconds. 😭

Fingers crossed that Luca is in bottom 3 along with Dami.

Reactions: 7
I think the problem with Tasha and Andrew is they both have selective memory about their behaviour. Now they are bf and gf all the things that went on previously they have both magically forgotten about unfortunately that's not how it works for the other people around them!
And then they have a cheek to call out Ekin and Davide

Haven’t Dami and Luca missed the point here though. Yes Andrew and Tasha are official now but that’s just in these last couple of days. The whole premise of Love Island is to go in as a single and try and find a good match for yourself: that’s what Tasha’s been doing, folks may not like how she’s going about it but she’s playing the Love Island game, why are Dami and Luca so shocked about it🤔

Bullying is all about how it makes a person feel. it’s patently obvious how uoset Tasha is in all of this, so in my book she’s being bullied.
IMO that’s how Tasha wants it to be perceived so she can get the public on her side.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I agree but we have actively seen islanders talking about her behind her back, in a way we haven’t so much with others. They’re all playing games they all know it. The editing this year leaves a lot to be desired and has caused large chunks of the show to make absolutely no sense.
I agree - but I think tasha has been called out a lot and she’s been in the bottom 3. Nobody sees her or Andrew as a threat so they don’t respect them. I think she’s earned a few days off.

Did anyone else see the part in the game where Ekin and Davide made a comment about how Tasha clapped their hands saying their fake;she couldn’t do it to dami or Luca because they would prob scream at her, and Ekin and Davide both made a comment about how she’s been in the bottom and that the public votes don’t like her…

I’m still not Tasha’s biggest fan but i’m liking her more now due to the treatment she’s getting from the boys. It seemed like friendly banter at first but it’s become bullying and it’s not nice to watch. She might be annoying constantly going on about being sassy and crying etc but I don’t think she’s a nasty person, whereas those boys are.

Also, I don’t think people were necessarily annoyed at Jacques for cracking on at casa as that’s the whole point in the show, if you meet someone who you think you have a better connection with then you give it a go. Tasha tried it and fair enough it didn’t work out but at least she was respectful about it. Jacques on the other hand only cracked on to show off in front of the boys and was extremely disrespectful towards Paige, even before casa he was an utter bleep to her so I don’t think you can compare the two.
She has been nasty though? She has been nasty to Andrew on several occasions. She also hasn’t been very nice to Danica and Ekin. She’s manipulative

Reactions: 8
I don’t think Tasha has said anything to Ekin tho
Well she’s being nice to her face and goes to her when she’s whinging about something then behind her back is calling her fake and playing up to the cameras and she doesn’t know what’s real and what’s not. Sure that’s worse being two faced

Reactions: 4
She has been nasty though? She has been nasty to Andrew on several occasions. She also hasn’t been very nice to Danica and Ekin. She’s manipulative
There’s a difference between having a little witch about someone and being straight up nasty. All of the girls in that villa have spoke behind the others backs and been a bit rude, i’m sorry but there’s no way Tasha’s annoying behaviour can even be compared to the vile behaviour of Luca, Dami & Jacques. FFS I don’t even like the girl and i’m finding myself defending her 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I think meet the family could be a really interesting episode ….. or I want it to be !!!!

I want the families or friends to go in and proper tell it how it is ! Don’t hold back or be polite to please the islanders, make good tv and tell the girls that the men are arseholes and they need to dump them !!
Or if they win steal the money !!!
The meet the family episode is always terrible. No-one ever says a bad word about the partners and it always annoys me how they are dressed so inappropriately to meet their partners parents for the first time! Imagine meeting your boyfriends parents wearing a thong!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.