Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this will be the party episode where they go off somewhere then we put three people in the bottom. Lowest votes instantly out and then the remaining two of each sex picked by the other islanders.

After that we will get the final bombshells enter the villa. But that probably won’t be until tomorrows episode and tonight will end on the cliff hanger of either Laura walking in, or the islanders having to select.
I forgot about the party night! Yeh good call but will definitely be a cliffhanger they literally can’t help themselves this year its as if they have nothing else to fill the show with and drag everything out over 2 episodes.

Reactions: 8
I forgot about the party night! Yeh good call but will definitely be a cliffhanger they literally can’t help themselves this year its as if they have nothing else to fill the show with and drag everything out over 2 episodes.
Yeah… I have no idea why snog marry pie has been dragged over two episodes… 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Producers will make sure Gemma and Luca win. Telling you, it’s rigged.
Gemma doesn't need to win. She just needed to be in there long enough to establish herself. Just wait till the final week and she dumps him. (that's what I'm hoping for anyway 😁 )

Reactions: 10
I think I read somewhere that at age 18 Michael Owen “cut Gemma off”. As in, he told her he isn’t just going to fund her forever and she has to get a job. I’m pretty sure that’s why she started the swimwear business.
They don’t seem to have the best relationship. Didn’t he write in his autobiography that he was jealous of Gemma because of how much time Louise spent with her? 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It made my skin crawl. There’s something so dark about him and you could see how fuming he was deep down and embarrased about getting the pies to the face instead of laughing it off . I’ve said from day one he is a ticking time bomb
Yeah inside of laughing it off he tried to humilate the girls by saying "cant ear ya" and "all the girls ive pied once" oh eff off

Reactions: 15
So tonight we will have the rest of the challenge, then waste 15 mins on them sat round talking tit the following morning and 10 minutes before the end they will get called to the fire pit to tell them the public have been voting which will end on ANOTHER bleeping CLIFFHANGER!!!!
Can't wait! 😜

Reactions: 2
Yeah inside of laughing it off he tried to humilate the girls by saying "cant ear ya" and "all the girls ive pied once" oh eff off
Also I think people forget how HORRID Luca treated danica just for picking him. When they showed that clip of danica saying Luca was the most needy and he basically attacked her and I could feel how embarrased she was but kept trying to play it off as a joke. And then cut to Gemma saying I don’t think Luca like being called needy 🤮

Reactions: 28
But that’s for Andrew to deal with. Luca and Dami have made their point but constantly going in on her especially when she’s no longer responding. It’s just weird for them to care that much and the egging each other on is just weird.

Exactly this - I’m no Andrew and Tasha fan but it’s getting uncomfortable to watch to see how they constantly treat her now.
It’s bullying - and it will make the public change the opinion and forget how she has treated Andrew initially and they will probably go onto win.

I can’t see any worthy winners at all !
A shocking series that I think, thanks to how the males are behaving and speaking and treating the women in there could be in trouble ! It’s not a healthy perception of how relationships should be and a lot of the younger generation watch this show !
I’m a huge LI fan but this has got to be the worst series yet ! It’s not entertaining!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is anyone else absolutely sick to death of their morning meetings split up into boys and girls. It's so irritating and fake. The last thing I would want to be doing is having a morning debrief talking about fecking 'beauty salons'. Give me a break :rolleyes:

Reactions: 49
I get that it's all heavily edited but I was really disappointed at how Summer appeared to just crumble and lose all her sass where Dami was concerned. And the insincere hug he gave her, awful man! Same with Indyiah? Apparently she's all miss sass and attitude in real life but just brushed over everything Dami has done in the last week and is cuddled upto him again! Being on the show is way more important than having any integrity with most of them!

And Paige ?! Just wow! Getting all possessive over that awful Adam who is playing her like a fiddle ! Jacques?! Jacques who !! 🙄

Reactions: 18
I get that it's all heavily edited but I was really disappointed at how Summer appeared to just crumble and lose all her sass where Dami was concerned. And the insincere hug he gave her, awful man! Same with Indyiah? Apparently she's all miss sass and attitude in real life but just brushed over everything Dami has done in the last week and is cuddled upto him again! Being on the show is way more important than having any integrity with most of them!

And Paige ?! Just wow! Getting all possessive over that awful Adam who is playing her like a fiddle ! Jacques?! Jacques who !! 🙄
I think she’s scared of getting hurt like she did with Jacs at Casa that explains her possessive behaviour.

Reactions: 3
I feel I've joined the tasha fan thread honestly I can't be dealing with her. Everything she does is for cameras . Yeah they probably all are but you can read through tasha so easily. She'll be out with Andrew after the villa. A guy on the dance floor will show her some attention and she'll be shagging him behind the club she's that girl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I feel I've joined the tasha fan thread honestly I can't be dealing with her. Everything she does is for cameras . Yeah they probably all are but you can read through tasha so easily. She'll be out with Andrew after the villa. A guy on the dance floor will show her some attention and she'll be shagging him behind the club she's that girl
One million percent

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Think Lucas underlying issue is hes a nasty spiteful human.

Off topic..i thought Ekin ( love her) maybe had a fresh squirt of lip filler last night.
Andrew had a haircut for sure so alls fair. She's not the only one they probably all having treatments on the day off

One million percent
We will end up losing Danica and ekin while so concentrating on getting luca and dami out. Yeah I want luca out and Dami but luca us guaranteed to win with Gemma I think so it's all pointless. Vote tasha out see her strop and reaction. See how fast she drops Andrew

Reactions: 2
Paige has really annoyed me being like that with Adam when Jacques left what 3 days ago?! Still can’t stand Tasha and wet wipe Andrew! Or Luca and Gemma. Glad Davide and Ekin are back on track. Danica is annoying me now, wowzeroony, just no😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Andrew had a haircut for sure so alls fair. She's not the only one they probably all having treatments on the day off

We will end up losing Danica and ekin while so concentrating on getting luca and dami out. Yeah I want luca out and Dami but luca us guaranteed to win with Gemma I think so it's all pointless. Vote tasha out see her strop and reaction. See how fast she drops Andrew
Guaranteed if she’s in the bottom three tonight there will be a meltdown

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think it's more that Luca in particular just keeps going for her rather than people supporting her. It just starts to look uncomfortable.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.