Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s scared of getting hurt like she did with Jacs at Casa that explains her possessive behaviour.
It's very odd when the man has only been in their 5 mins! It also points to how heavily this show is edited, she seems to be showing zero loyalty to her time with Jacques..it's like the man never existed the last 4 weeks !

Reactions: 6
We will end up losing Danica and ekin while so concentrating on getting luca and dami out
In what planet is Ekin going to get voted as least favourite let alone voted out of the villa. She’s consistently shown to be popular.

Reactions: 7
It's very odd when the man has only been in their 5 mins! It also points to how heavily this show is edited, she seems to be showing zero loyalty to her time with Jacques..it's like the man never existed the last 4 weeks !
She does not owe Jacques loyalty 🤢

Reactions: 27
Why should she have loyalty ? Jacques went into casa and forgot all about her as well ?

Reactions: 25
I’m finding Paige to be a smug melt these days but agree she owes Jacques no loyalty.

Reactions: 29
Guaranteed if she’s in the bottom three tonight there will be a meltdown
I really hope she is. I don't condone bullying from the boys but she is also giving it out. Talking about ekin and davide being fake . Having a sulk on her face when davide and ekin are kissing. Her opinion is they are fake. Their opinion is she is fake. How many times is she saying bur i made him my boyfriend he is my boyfriend so therefore we are not fake . Honestly she is like jake . She stuck with Andrew because of an OG status and she can basically walk all over him and he will put up with alot .she is going for the reconcile storyline after all they been through. Put more bombshells she'll want to know them

Reactions: 1
Sorry this may be controversial and don’t get me wrong I DETEST Luca and I like dami wayyyy less than I initially did, but they’ve not gone out of their way to say things about Tasha it’s not like they’ve gone up to her and said “you’re a game playing little rat” they felt her actions with bombshells was dodgy and voiced it to Andrew (who has often vented to them about his relationship) & then the casa girls confirmed what they felt was true so they encouraged him to move on.

Then they had a game and had to choose, either way they would hurt someone’s feelings and it’s not like they haven’t been consistently telling Andrew they feel he’s more into her etc. they do ALOT wrong but I’m seeing people say they’re bullying her when they’re either asked their opinion or it comes out in challenges so I don’t really think that’s bullying personally?
Do I think there’s a massive disparity between what females can do in love island vs the men in terms of exploring connections? Yes absolutely and it’s disgusting but in this instance I feel like it’s just their personal opinion, I may be missing the point or ignorant so if anyone disagrees feel free to challenge my view; but as I said I don’t like either but bullying is abit strong surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
In what planet is Ekin going to get voted as least favourite let alone voted out of the villa. She’s consistently shown to be popular.
You never know with how people split the votes. But praying for ekin haha

Reactions: 4
We’re obviously not seeing something when it comes to Tasha though, none of the other islanders are quick to stick up for her or support her. It’s Andrew running after her and backing her. Dami and Luca are out of line for sure, but that doesn’t explain why nobody seems to speak out and back her or stand up to them, in fact when she was crying most the islanders were slating her behind her back. She doesn’t deserve to be picked on as much as she is by Luca and Dami but I don’t think it means her tit don’t stink.

Reactions: 11
Judging by the amount of reposts ekin has done for votes her and davide have got on insta I think they will be fine

Reactions: 5
I dont think after CA she wanted to be with him, I think we saw a hugely edited version of them on his return and missed conversations they had as she repeatedly said to others I don’t want to be teaching someone how to be my BF or nurturing someone, plus this is love island - you have to move on to stay in the game so I do t see an issue with her doing just that, don’t think she had fallen hook line and sinker for Jacques and was already showing signs of cold feet. If he didn’t walk I think she would have ended it anyway.

I don’t like the girl one bit but the constant bullying of Tasha by those two nasty cunts, while everyone just sits back and watches, is sickening. Two men constantly digging out a woman who has done absolutely nothing to them personally? And I don’t buy that they’re just sticking up for their mate - Luca has been making digs to and about Andrew from day one.

If Luca and Dami aren’t in the bottom three tonight I won’t bother watching the rest of the series cos I can’t stand watching these bleeping creeps any longer. Luca gives me serial killer vibes and I’m not being facetious when I say that.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think this will be the party episode where they go off somewhere then we put three people in the bottom. Lowest votes instantly out and then the remaining two of each sex picked by the other islanders.

After that we will get the final bombshells enter the villa. But that probably won’t be until tomorrows episode and tonight will end on the cliff hanger of either Laura walking in, or the islanders having to select.
this is one of my favourite ones😭 you guys remember season 5? belle shouting at anton? ovies reactions? islanders choosing to dump joanna, and her getting pissed at micheal for not leaving 😭😭 iconic

Reactions: 13
I think meet the family could be a really interesting episode ….. or I want it to be !!!!

I want the families or friends to go in and proper tell it how it is ! Don’t hold back or be polite to please the islanders, make good tv and tell the girls that the men are arseholes and they need to dump them !!
Or if they win steal the money !!!

Reactions: 4
Sorry this may be controversial and don’t get me wrong I DETEST Luca and I like dami wayyyy less than I initially did, but they’ve not gone out of their way to say things about Tasha it’s not like they’ve gone up to her and said “you’re a game playing little rat” they felt her actions with bombshells was dodgy and voiced it to Andrew (who has often vented to them about his relationship) & then the casa girls confirmed what they felt was true so they encouraged him to move on.

Then they had a game and had to choose, either way they would hurt someone’s feelings and it’s not like they haven’t been consistently telling Andrew they feel he’s more into her etc. they do ALOT wrong but I’m seeing people say they’re bullying her when they’re either asked their opinion or it comes out in challenges so I don’t really think that’s bullying personally?
Do I think there’s a massive disparity between what females can do in love island vs the men in terms of exploring connections? Yes absolutely and it’s disgusting but in this instance I feel like it’s just their personal opinion, I may be missing the point or ignorant so if anyone disagrees feel free to challenge my view; but as I said I don’t like either but bullying is abit strong surely?
My point exactly. They’ve been telling him from the get go she’s a game player. It hasn’t just popped up out of nowhere. I don’t think they’ve been overly nasty directly to Tasha? They’ve just said “why are you upset when you’ve literally made him your boyfriend tonight” and pulled her up on questionable things. I don’t agree with the term bullying Tasha! I think they’re calling her out on all her bullshit but I don’t think they’ve been nasty about it. It has been a consistent thing from the beginning. Last night was a challenge and yes luca had to pick someone. It seems Luca and Ekin get on ok - even though I know he was taking the piss outta her on the terrace but I think he knows there’s something actually between davide and ekin as he passed comment on davide looking deflated. He wasn’t gonna choose them. And he can’t choose himself🤣 but once again whingey tasha walked off in a hissy fit. She chose ekin and davide but them two both gave it back to her.
If your mate was upset about something that his missus was doing constantly and you thought that she didn’t give a duck, would you not tell him?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.